The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

X1 Chapel Street, Salford, student accommodation

I've read a lot of Google reviews about X1 Chapel Street, Salford, from a few years back which suggest this place has a lot of issues and is not a good choice for accommodation. Is there anyone living there at the moment who could give me a more up to date opinion, please?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Joker Chungus
I've read a lot of Google reviews about X1 Chapel Street, Salford, from a few years back which suggest this place has a lot of issues and is not a good choice for accommodation. Is there anyone living there at the moment who could give me a more up to date opinion, please?

Hi , I currently live there , I highly advise looking for somewhere else , it's the worst place I have ever lived in. My bed was moldy and they made me pay for a replacement , there was a fruit fly infestation in the fridge freezer when I had moved in , which they knew about for 2 weeks and did nothing , the lift has been broken for over 2 months now , they charge you for practically everything. I've had multiple mental health breakdowns over this place
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by XLavenderSkies
Hi , I currently live there , I highly advise looking for somewhere else , it's the worst place I have ever lived in. My bed was moldy and they made me pay for a replacement , there was a fruit fly infestation in the fridge freezer when I had moved in , which they knew about for 2 weeks and did nothing , the lift has been broken for over 2 months now , they charge you for practically everything. I've had multiple mental health breakdowns over this place

Wow, thanks for your reply. Sorry to hear you've had such a bad time. It sounds pretty horrendous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending