The Student Room Group

Do you vote?

Poll

Do you usually vote?

Random question I know but my dad is the only one who really votes in my household mainly because the rest of us don't care tbh. But I want to change that the next around but I don't really know which party to go for.

Scroll to see replies

Vote for Labour
**** conservatives

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes

I've only ever voted Green or Labour though, which might be surprising considering the sorts of things I say... :fuhrer:
(edited 9 years ago)
You have to decide for yourself, look at the reforms/policies each parties are looking to implement.

I'm voting tories
Reply 4
Original post by Abdul-Karim
You have to decide for yourself, look at the reforms/policies each parties are looking to implement.

I'm voting tories

That sounds very time consuming not to mention boring. I'll have to ask my dad later for who he votes for and I'll just choose them.
Nah politics is like game of thrones...they all have something to give but criticise other parties to the death

I cba tbh, politics is a joke.
My family always votes Labour, but I have no idea who I'm going to vote for! :frown: It feels like that for every policy of one party that I like, there are five other policies of theirs that I dislike :erm:
Original post by Red one
That sounds very time consuming not to mention boring. I'll have to ask my dad later for who he votes for and I'll just choose them.

I wouldn't advise that. My parents are all voting labour but I've chosen not to.
I'll be voting green, usually vote lib dem.

You should vote, just take a careful look at policies and decide which you agree with the most. Don't just vote based on the reputation or popular believes/opinions of a party.
Reply 9
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I wouldn't advise that. My parents are all voting labour but I've chosen not to.

I'm hearing good things about UKIP are they at all a viable option?
I've never had the opportunity, but I will come 2015. Labour methinks.
Original post by Red one

Original post by Red one

Sounds like a slow news day in the Red household.
Reply 12
Original post by just a dad
Sounds like a slow news day in the Red household.

He's not at home those two statements are not related.
Reply 13
Yes, usually vote Lib Dem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red one

If you want the country to risk economic instability.
Original post by Red one

Loool no. The way it seems to go in my house is if you're from an ethnic minority and a bit 'arty' vote Labour. If you're from an ethnic minority but would like to become middle class with lots of monies one day vote Tory. Everyone else is a joke.
http://voteforpolicies.org.uk/

Even though I am of an ethnic minority, I got BNP! :eek:
I don't, but if I did I would vote Green or UKIP. Don't really care who is in charge though, they are all as bad as each other.
I took the quiz :smile:
50% UKIP :zomg:
Reply 19
Original post by The_Dragonborn
http://voteforpolicies.org.uk/

Even though I am of an ethnic minority, I got BNP! :eek:

I got Green Party.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest