The Student Room Group

hi

hi
hiii
Reply 2
Hey, please find a minute to vote for my Team Mobility Marvels.

https://challenge.moonshotpirates.com/vote/mobility-marvels

We are working on a way to eradicate the constant need for fossil fuels, while also providing a way to lower the living cost! You are welcome to watch our idea through the video and vote for us, as we urgently require as many votes as possible to win and turn our idea into a reality.

To vote you’ll have to sign up, after that you’ll receive an activation email and then it will take you to the page. You could search our team with the name Mobility Marvels to cast a vote. 🤝🏻 Do share it with like-minded innovators and people who care about the climate.
Thank you!!
Reply 3
Original post by Doglover23907
hiii

how many dogs have you got?
What truly amazes me about dogs is their individuality and intelligence. Each dog has its own personality and quirks that make them truly special. I love observing their behaviors, understanding their needs, and forming unique connections with them. It's like having a best friend who doesn't speak the same language but understands you on a level words can't express.
Reply 5
hiii

yo
Reply 6
hey how's school going for you?
Reply 7
Original post by rodiane17
how many dogs have you got?

0 lol
Reply 8
Original post by penee_925
hey how's school going for you?

busy wbu
Reply 9
busy wbu

hellishly busy but also really fun lol
hellishly busy but also really fun lol

what year?
Reply 11
just started sixth form wbu
im in yr 10
Reply 13
im in yr 10

lucky year 10's great. far enough from gcses to not be worried but also not one of the younger years, would love to go back tbh
lucky year 10's great. far enough from gcses to not be worried but also not one of the younger years, would love to go back tbh

Nah they put on soo much pressure already its so annoyinggg.
Reply 15
ugh just ignore them mess around while you still can!!!
ugh just ignore them mess around while you still can!!!

Lol thanks i will try to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending