The Student Room Group

Below avg/avg to fit/beautiful but plastic: still date/marry?

Just wondering, assuming you find out after you've been in the relationship

Hypothetical question...
Reply 1
Let's be real most of the people on this board will be content with someone with a pulse anything more than that and it must be Christmas. :lol:
Reply 2
Should I fall into this predicament then whether I decide on staying in the relationship would depend on how discrete their surgery is (or are they likely to get surgery that might radically change their appearance such that my discerning eye no longer finds them aesthetically pleasing to look at ) and if they insist on procreating their progeny with me; to which I will detest and so terminate our relationship.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gondur
Should I fall into this predicament then whether I decide on staying in the relationship would depend on how discrete their surgery is (or are they likely to get surgery that might radically change their appearance such that my discerning eye no longer finds them aesthetically pleasing to look at ) and if they insist on procreating their progeny with me; to which I will detest and so terminate our relationship.

Well, there was news

http://entertainment.ie/wtf/Chinese-man-divorces-and-sues-wife-over-ugly-children-And-wins/227669.htm

New policy: ask before procreating
Reply 4

And ask I shall. I subscribe to an idea that would make it compulsory for one to carry a card that proves they have enhanced their face by plastic surgery - much like a blood donor card. Should anyone decide on forming a relationship with them, they must by law, show them a 'before' and 'after' photo.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Who cares? The only thing that matters is what they look like now.
Reply 6

is it bad I laughed at the kid's faces? :rofl:
Reply 7
Original post by Joyful_soul
Just wondering, assuming you find out after you've been in the relationshipHypothetical question...
honestly it all comes down to the quality of the puss and behind, thats just honesty
Original post by Joyful_soul
Well, there was news

http://entertainment.ie/wtf/Chinese-man-divorces-and-sues-wife-over-ugly-children-And-wins/227669.htm

New policy: ask before procreating
those poor ****ing kids, jesus.
Not sure what the question is rofl

actually i think that it suits the boy, they're mean eyes.
do braces count as surgery?

they can 'fix' their children with double eyelid surgery and eyebrow makeup.
If the plastic/fakeness was added in such a way that it looked natural and better than before, then yes.

For example, big fake balloon bags on a woman's chest look terrible but a boob job which maintains a natural look can look better than before surgery.

Quick Reply

Latest