The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leodis or James Baillie?

I have been stuck between choosing Leodis or James Baillie for my accommodation in September. I heard that James Baillie was the most sociable of all the accommodations because it is in a student area, however it doesn't seem like many people have applied this year. I also like Leodis because of how modern it is and it's only a short walk to campus but i'm worried about the sociable aspect of it. If anyone could help me that'd be great.
Reply 1
The advantages of Leodis are that it's closer to campus and has higher quality rooms/kitchens/en suites. I wouldn't worry about it socially either, its definitely one of the more social halls. James Baillie is pretty similar, further out from uni but not too far, rooms etc are higher standard than average and is probably the most social. There isn't really too much to pick between them really and im sure you'd be perfectly happy in both. As far as I'm aware whilst both are over subscribed Leodis is (or at least has been) less popular so you probably have a better chance of getting it than JB.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest