The Student Room Group

Baillie Gifford Investment Research graduate scheme 2024

Has anyone heard back from Baillie Gifford yet?
Reply 1
Original post by luisahoffmann7
Has anyone heard back from Baillie Gifford yet?

Yes, I have been scheduled for the first stage interview. I applied for Technology solutions
Reply 2
Original post by Theresa_a
Yes, I have been scheduled for the first stage interview. I applied for Technology solutions

mind sharing they asked you about? and which assessment centre day did they say you will have to attend? I applied for investment research but I think the first stage interview will be the same
Reply 3
Original post by 932475532
mind sharing they asked you about? and which assessment centre day did they say you will have to attend? I applied for investment research but I think the first stage interview will be the same

They reviewed my CV and asked about my experience, education, and extracurricular activities. It was more or less like a chat about my life. I have not heard back from them yet as regards assessment centre.
Reply 4
They reviewed my CV and asked about my experience, education, and extracurricular activities. It was more or less like a chat about my life. I have not heard back from them yet as regards assessment centre.

tysm!
anyone that applied for Investment Research grad roles have done their in-person assessment centers yet? would love to bounce back experiences with you

i applied for technology as well! did you hear back about the assessment center?
Reply 7
Original post by randotechie
i applied for technology as well! did you hear back about the assessment center?

Yes I have
Yes I have

When did they call you about it please and when is it scheduled? I had my interview last week and I still haven’t heard back :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest