The Student Room Group

Comrades! A UKIP victory tomorrow.

A revolution is going to occur tomorrow! UKIP shall win the election, the main parties are running scared, tails between their legs. The long march to a Greater Britannia is about to begin. Hold strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEa5N1hwy6s&list=PLD45F45B354DA6714&index=2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
An inspiring and entirely relevant speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOQwa73KXbs
(edited 9 years ago)
Odds on at the bookies, Labour around 2/1 shot. Farage is still around a 50/1 shot to be next PM though so not sure how quick the revolution will be.
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by Flauta
She has a cool costume!

Wear it with pride!
Reply 6
Original post by Le Nombre
Odds on at the bookies, Labour around 2/1 shot. Farage is still around a 50/1 shot to be next PM though so not sure how quick the revolution will be.

Long and arduous!

But have fortitude, Britain shall become Great again!
(edited 9 years ago)
I'll be ashamed of the country if UKIP win tomorrow.
Reply 8
A UKIP candidate just sexually abused a homeless Bulgaria man. BBC news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by DaveSmith99
I'll be ashamed of the country if UKIP win tomorrow.

People like you should be ashamed of bringing down this once Great nation. Weak willed and lacking in honour and self dignity.

Not to worry, it will change eventually. (not your character, the state and society)

There is only so much **** people can take.
(edited 9 years ago)
UKIP? Revolution?

Pahahaha!

A Revolution against them maybe (if they ever win anything, that is).
Reply 11
Original post by Castro Saint
UKIP? Revolution?

Pahahaha!

A Revolution against them maybe (if they ever win anything, that is).

You throwing the first Molotov?

Advocating violence. What a good way to show how tolerant, liberal and accepting of democracy you are!
Reply 12
Original post by the mezzil
Wear it with pride!

Where do I get one? Not willing to travel back to the 1700s.
Reply 13
I know for a fact if a racist party like BNP or Ukip win. There will be outcry and they will be forced to step down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Long and arduous!

But have fortitude, Britain shall become Great again!

Isn't the Great in 'Great Britain' just a reference to the England/Scotland/Wales part being considerably larger than the other British isles? In which case it very much still is, whether it is great without a capital is much more in dispute.
Reply 15
Original post by Flauta
Where do I get one? Not willing to travel back to the 1700s.

A high end designer.
People like you should be ashamed of bringing down this once Great nation. Weak willed and lacking in honour and self dignity.

Not to worry, it will change eventually. (not your character, the state and society)

There is only so much **** people can take.

We'll see. People of your attitude however are a dying breed, most of them failed to make it in to the 21st century, a good deal of them failed to make it into the 20th.
Reply 17
Original post by Hertz
I know for a fact if a racist party like BNP or Ukip win. There will be outcry and they will be forced to step down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, that is not how democracy works. The majority are supportive of that party, that is how they gain power.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by DaveSmith99
We'll see. People of your attitude however are a dying breed, most of them failed to make it in to the 21st century, a good deal of them failed to make it into the 20th.

I beg to differ. What is wrong with wanting a strong country which offers its citizens a comfortable life? I think you will find that my "breed" is growing, not dying off. In fact it is the weak that die off first, not the strong. The weak meaning you.
Reply 19
No, that is no how democracy works. The majority are supportive of that party, that is how they gain power.

We will see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending