The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
waiting2cry
i just looked at the undergraduate site, and it looks like that you can do courses such as business management on its own, with no link to any sciences - or am i wrong there?

no you cant do business management on its own - you have to do it with a science (equine)....anyways i think there is applied business management which you dont need to do any sciences ( it think)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
waiting2cry
i just looked at the undergraduate site, and it looks like that you can do courses such as business management on its own, with no link to any sciences - or am i wrong there?

A good degree would be the mathematics with management.
J.S.
Yeah, although as a grad student for e.g., I'd still rather go there as opposed to a reasonably well established school at a pretty good university. Not instead of Warwick though, as Warwick combines experience with reputation.

The case of Oxbridge and Biz schools is interesting, but that's cause 'normal rules' do not apply to those 2 universities. Such is the immense prestige that even within a few years they can attract the the best of the best. That is precisely the case with the Judge Institute, founded about 10 years ago and even now the bare minimum it asks for from its PhD applicants is a first class degree. Also, the same for the MBA, it's the most selective after the LBS.

You really are obsessed with Oxbridge aren't you, JS? No matter what the title of the thread you can't resist references to the god-like dreaming spires. Has anybody ever suggested that you're a bit obsequious towards these institutions? If you were an actor you'd be cast as the loyal cap doffing retainer in the crumbling old mansion...
Reply 23
can anyone confirm whether the applied management undergraduate course can be on its own or is it linked to science?

Latest

Trending

Trending