The Student Room Group

how old are you?

Scroll to see replies

21. 22 in just over a fortnight :redface:
Older than 90% of the people who posted in here.

:facepalm2:
Eighteen.
Reply 83
20, although I still feel like I'm 15.
Reply 84
17, almost 18
I'm so much older than I can take.

Jk I'll stop quoting songs now, I'm turning 23 in a few weeks.
Reply 86
19!
Reply 87
Original post by Andaxay
Yay!! Halfway to 50 as people keep reminding me, xD. It's not too bad 'cause I look around 17-19 (though I get ID'd for everything, haha).

Thanks for that little reminder, I look at it, as we have another lifetime to go before we're 50. And I get told I look about 17-18 all the time. I love getting ID'd it's such a compliment! Are you going back to uni this year then?
Original post by Budgie99
14 huh? me too:smile:

Still older than me though, by the looks of your username :biggrin:
But high-five, we're a minority on TSR :P
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Same here.

High five my vigorous fellow!
25 in 17 days :erm:
Original post by ForgetMe
25 in 17 days :erm:

I'm 22 in 16 days, well 15 now since its by midnight so that means your bday must be the day after mine. I must remember to leave you a bday post then :tongue: 26th June, yeah? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
I'm 22 in 16 days, well 15 now since its by midnight so that means your bday must be the day after mine. I must remember to leave you a bday post then :tongue: 26th June, yeah? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're 25th June? :tongue: I'm 27th June :colondollar:
Original post by ForgetMe
You're 25th June? :tongue: I'm 27th June :colondollar:

Ah trust me to get the dates mixed up :tongue: yeah I'm 25th. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
Ah trust me to get the dates mixed up :tongue: yeah I'm 25th. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool :tongue:
Reply 96
Original post by Anniembm
Thanks for that little reminder, I look at it, as we have another lifetime to go before we're 50. And I get told I look about 17-18 all the time. I love getting ID'd it's such a compliment! Are you going back to uni this year then?

Too true! It's how young you feel at the end of the day and I feel the same age as everyone else at college! I'm just finishing my A-levels and will be going to uni this September :smile: How about you?
Reply 98
Original post by Andaxay
Too true! It's how young you feel at the end of the day and I feel the same age as everyone else at college! I'm just finishing my A-levels and will be going to uni this September :smile: How about you?

Yeah me too. I did my A-Levels at 18 went to uni, did Law and hated it. I went back to college and now I'm doing A-Levels in Music and I'm going to MMU cheshire in September. Where you looking to go?
Original post by octoberrain
High five my vigorous fellow!

:five:

Quick Reply

Latest