The Student Room Group

How can I get married if I look like a kid?

I am 25 years old but I look like a 14 or 15 year old boy due to genetic reasons. Is it possible for me to find a woman who will be okay with how I look? I am only 163 cm tall, and yeah, I will start going to gym seriously but I barely have any time because of my job and music. I have a good salary and all that, I think I could be a good husband and provider for a family.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
It matters not what you look like. Why is marriage important to you?

Everyone somewhere in the world has their absolute soul mate, someone who is a perfect fit just for them, but you just haven't met them. When you do find that person, your own 'yin and yang' - you will have found something wonderful.

In between that time live life to the max. Allow yourself to meet many different people and just see how life goes. One day (just when you stop actively looking) someone will come through that door and the rest will be history.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by aditya1998
I am 25 years old but I look like a 14 or 15 year old boy due to genetic reasons. Is it possible for me to find a woman who will be okay with how I look? I am only 163 cm tall, and yeah, I will start going to gym seriously but I barely have any time because of my job and music. I have a good salary and all that, I think I could be a good husband and provider for a family.

14 or 15 years old I’ve been called worse mate for a 22 year old boy I got called 12 years old and I’m 182.5cm tall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending