The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
7?

Man you're at least 8 :tongue:

As for me, um.. dunno. 6 maybe.
i rate myself as a 4/10.
Original post by Leftee
Probably average a 5 (check my profile pic), BUT, my stellar personality & wit knocks me up to a 7 i reckon :cool:

You're higher than a five imo lol
I don't particularly like the scale posted. Not that I like this rating system in the first place, mind you. If I had to do my own scale though, it would probably be something like this.

1. Very ugly.
2. Ugly.
3. Not very good looking.
4. Average looking.
5. Decent looking.
6. Good looking.
7. Very good looking.
8. Extremely good looking.

According to that scale, I would be a four.
(edited 9 years ago)
5 or 6
3-5 for my face would be a bit higher but fighting acne right now, 5-7 for personality, but I have a naturally good body (lean and not very muscular, 6 pack) 10/10...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by LeeMills77
No mate, I'm just short of 5ft 11 and I weight about 160 lbs.

I was told women were intimidated by me - that's why they don't initiate conversation and I never see them looking at me.

You look like a skinnier, worse hairline and longer-faced Tom Hardy. Still not bad though.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I

Had a look at your albums - you're not ugly at all. :no:

A 6 is above average.

Posted from TSR Mobile
im like minus
Reply 69
Original post by vickidc18
What makes someone a 10/10, 5/10 1/10. I'm generally curious..

I'd rate myself an 8/10 for face and a 6/10 for body. I'm quite pale, a size 10 wobbly in places,

This is my idea of a 10 for a guy, dark and handsome, nice face, nice body not too muscly,
Attachment not found

whats your idea of a 10 and what would you rate yourself?

8/10? Rate yourself very highly, I consider 5/10 average btw.

I rate myself a 4

**** body and below average face if I'm honest.

But I have a 10/10 mind
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
A 6 is above average.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I just reread his comment, he said he thought he was ugly thus why I said that...6 out of 10 is indeed not ugly :s-smilie:
Don't know on the /10 scale, but I like my nose quite a lot, and my hair XD probably around a 7 :P
Reply 72
Original post by keturah
You're higher than a five imo lol

If five is average I'd give my body five and face six.

Likewise. You're far more attractive than a 5/6. :laugh:
I'm not fishing for compliments at all but I'd say 1/2. Ah well, looks aren't everything!:smile:
Funny thread, it's kinda torn between the 'I don't care's and the 'I am uglehs'.

I kinda fall into the former then I guess, I'm probably kinda a 5 or something if there was a scale, but tbh it's not that important for guys. Probably not for girls either but I don't know about that. If you're ugly, it's probably because you're doing something in your lifestyle that is manifesting itself in your appearance, i.e. not washing. Nobody who does the basics will ever really be ugly, even if they'll never be good looking.
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
I dunno. I don't hate my appearance, but I could work on my body a little bit. I couldn't give you a score though, I'll leave that to others!

Your stash is pretty special. That alone will place you in the upper-bounds of the scoring system.
Solid 5 - Average, as in one of the thousands of people on the street who walk past and you're neither horrified nor completely and immediately enamoured :lol:
No idea.
Original post by Ebony19
Probs about a 6/7 but my personality contributes to overall attractiveness for me apparently... so sex on legs really.

no its cos your black.

How am I ever gonna survive as an actor? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest