The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Car parking at university

I'll be living on campus next year and I want to take my car to university. I'm from a village far away from a city and without a car visiting will be a huge problem for me, and I intend to visit every 2/3 weeks.

I can't find any information online, I know Aston doesn't offer parking for students but is there anywhere else close to campus that I can park at for free? How much would a monthly parking permit be?
Original post by 0906079
I'll be living on campus next year and I want to take my car to university. I'm from a village far away from a city and without a car visiting will be a huge problem for me, and I intend to visit every 2/3 weeks.

I can't find any information online, I know Aston doesn't offer parking for students but is there anywhere else close to campus that I can park at for free? How much would a monthly parking permit be?

There's free parking after 21:00 and before 08:00 on some nearby side streets, during the day they're pay and display.

This year one of my flatmates parked in a private car park a few minutes away from campus on Princip Street

Parkatmyhouse.com/UK/parking/Birmingham/s/princip-street-birmingham-b4/

However if there is a way you can avoid bringing a car I would seriously recommended it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest