The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Parking at salford

I start uni at Salford in September studying adult nursing, and I'm thinking of bringing my car, mainly for traveling to and from placements and commuting home whenever I have a couple of days free. I will be staying in peel park, but I'm unsure when to pay for annual parking (before I start or as I arrive) where to buy it and how much it'll be. I've tried to google it and look on Salford shop but haven't found anything.

Any help would be extremely appreciated :smile:
Original post by swind05
I start uni at Salford in September studying adult nursing, and I'm thinking of bringing my car, mainly for traveling to and from placements and commuting home whenever I have a couple of days free. I will be staying in peel park, but I'm unsure when to pay for annual parking (before I start or as I arrive) where to buy it and how much it'll be. I've tried to google it and look on Salford shop but haven't found anything.

Any help would be extremely appreciated :smile:

hello @swind05

This is a great question, we do offer annual parking which will cover all our university car parks (including Peel Park and Fredrick road as well). We also offer day and monthly parking as an option incase you didn't want to commit to the full year straight away

All the information on this is accessible via this link - https://www.salford.ac.uk/estates/car-parking

On the webpage there is also a link to the online shop if you wanted to look at prices as well

Hope this helps
Matt - University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending