The Student Room Group

WJEC A-level Art

I'm going to do Unit 1 (art1) over the summer.
Can someone help me......I don't know what I need to do.

I'm aiming for B or A in this

I have done AS graphics this year so can someone tell me what the similarities and differences are.

What I know....
1. You pick a theme
2. mood boards/ mind map
3. need 1st hand sources, in graphics I toke photos but what do I do in art, do I need observational drawings?
4. artist
5. experiments, what medias should I use?
6. this part I don't get, in graphic I carried out research on the product I going to create, what so I do for art?
7.design ideas and development
8. outcome

Am I missing somethings?

What skills do I need to show to get a high grade in art?

I will ask my tutor but hes not around and I just want to get started soon as possible.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Original post by 10614LW
I'm going to do Unit 1 (art1) over the summer.
Can someone help me......I don't know what I need to do.

I'm aiming for B or A in this

I have done AS graphics this year so can someone tell me what the similarities and differences are.

What I know....
1. You pick a theme
2. mood boards/ mind map
3. need 1st hand sources, in graphics I toke photos but what do I do in art, do I need observational drawings?
4. artist
5. experiments, what medias should I use?
6. this part I don't get, in graphic I carried out research on the product I going to create, what so I do for art?
7.design ideas and development
8. outcome

Am I missing somethings?

What skills do I need to show to get a high grade in art?

I will ask my tutor but hes not around and I just want to get started soon as possible.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the creative arts forum for you as you should get more responses there.:smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending