Visit website

Royal Holloway Accommodation Offers 2014

Scroll to see replies

I'm in Founder's W233! Look forward to seeing everyone there! :biggrin:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hi everyone!! I'm from Spain and I'm going to spend my erasmus year at the RHUL, but I dont have my accommodation offer yet, does anyone know if it is normal for erasmus people!?
Reply 22
Hey guys, I've got a conditional firm offer and I applied 2 days after the applications were open for Tuke, Williamson and Butler, but I haven't heard anything yet :redface: is that normal? Is there a chance I'll get my first choice because I haven't applied straight away?
Original post by Tais
Hey guys, I've got a conditional firm offer and I applied 2 days after the applications were open for Tuke, Williamson and Butler, but I haven't heard anything yet :redface: is that normal? Is there a chance I'll get my first choice because I haven't applied straight away?

If you read the royal holloway website, it states conditional offers- like you and I- will receive our offers after the 4th July when the unconditional offers have all of theirs. Fingers cross we both get accommodation for WTB. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Wonderer1
If you read the royal holloway website, it states conditional offers- like you and I- will receive our offers after the 4th July when the unconditional offers have all of theirs. Fingers cross we both get accommodation for WTB. Good luck! :smile:

Ah you beat me to it, Wonderer1 :tongue: @Tais, if it helps you could take a look at your accommodation status and check if your application was indeed submitted :smile: I'm sure everything is fine. Also, good luck to you both!
Reply 25
Original post by luciafdez
Hi everyone!! I'm from Spain and I'm going to spend my erasmus year at the RHUL, but I dont have my accommodation offer yet, does anyone know if it is normal for erasmus people!?

Heya! :smile:

I took a look around the RHUL website and found information for Erasmus applications.

(https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studyhere/accommodation/royalhollowayhalls/applying/visitingstudents/erasmusapplicationinformation.aspx)

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but it says offers will be given to successful applicants within 28 days of the application deadline, which is apparently Monday, 7th July 2014. Hope this helps :tongue:
Reply 26
Founders Hall Room W314! How do people know what level etc they are on?
Original post by EJP3
Founders Hall Room W314! How do people know what level etc they are on?

W and E show if you're on the west or east of the floor (west is looking into the quad, east is looking out, I've been told), the first number is the floor, and the last number is the room, so you're on the third floor :smile:
Reply 28
Hey guys I sent off my application literally the minute it came up but I don't have a firm offer mines conditional. When do we exactly know what we get? Just want to double check as I live kinda far.
Original post by MIP
Hey guys I sent off my application literally the minute it came up but I don't have a firm offer mines conditional. When do we exactly know what we get? Just want to double check as I live kinda far.

I'm assuming you didn't read the other replies so I will repost my answer:

If you read the royal holloway website, it states conditional offers- like you and I- will receive our offers after the 4th July when the unconditional offers have all of theirs. Fingers cross we both get accommodation for WTB. Good luck!
Reply 30
Original post by amiebailey
W and E show if you're on the west or east of the floor (west is looking into the quad, east is looking out, I've been told), the first number is the floor, and the last number is the room, so you're on the third floor :smile:

Oh i seee thank you! That makes a lot of sense :smile:

Are there anyone studying music, or choral scholars on here?
Reply 31

Thanks a lot :smile: that put my mind at ease :smile: I hope we both do! It says it's been submitted, so shouldn't be a problem
Original post by alice269
See you in Tuke Block F!

I'm in Block F too! :smile:

Tuke Hall Block F Level 2 Flat C Room 5. I can't wait!!!!
Original post by EJP3
Oh i seee thank you! That makes a lot of sense :smile:

Are there anyone studying music, or choral scholars on here?

Other people have said west and east are just the two long sides of the building, which makes a lot more sense, but could be either! But other than that, I'm sure what I said was right, haha! :P
Reply 34
W207 in founders :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TomO12
W207 in founders :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a conditional offer? I know the date for those is today and obviously it's going to take a while, but I applied for accommodation 2 days after it opened so I'm hoping to hear soon?
Original post by literallylee
Do you have a conditional offer? I know the date for those is today and obviously it's going to take a while, but I applied for accommodation 2 days after it opened so I'm hoping to hear soon?

I was going to ask if any conditional offers have theirs yet! I applied two hours after it opened and haven't heard yet :frown:
Original post by Samantha.W
I was going to ask if any conditional offers have theirs yet! I applied two hours after it opened and haven't heard yet :frown:

I was all set to apply the time it opened, even missing a lesson of an exam I was retaking, but because I'd only confirmed my place that morning (had to wait for an appointment with my form tutor who kept forgetting until I made her because of the accommodation opening that day) I had to wait for that to go through the system. I'm going to be gutted if I don't get my first choice of single with washbasin in founders now :frown: I checked the accommodation system and it still says my application has been 'submitted' and where I click the choices, my first option is blanked out. I'm hoping that means it's been provisionally held for me and not that those rooms have run out. I can't afford ensuite accommodation, don't want to share a room and I wear contacts so having a sink is really big for me. I'm so worried now!!! :'( what accommodation are you after?
Original post by literallylee
I was all set to apply the time it opened, even missing a lesson of an exam I was retaking, but because I'd only confirmed my place that morning (had to wait for an appointment with my form tutor who kept forgetting until I made her because of the accommodation opening that day) I had to wait for that to go through the system. I'm going to be gutted if I don't get my first choice of single with washbasin in founders now :frown: I checked the accommodation system and it still says my application has been 'submitted' and where I click the choices, my first option is blanked out. I'm hoping that means it's been provisionally held for me and not that those rooms have run out. I can't afford ensuite accommodation, don't want to share a room and I wear contacts so having a sink is really big for me. I'm so worried now!!! :'( what accommodation are you after?

One of my options has been blanked out too! I have a strong feeling it IS the choice you will be getting from reading last years offers etc, they spoke about one of their options being blanked out and they got that accommodation. So fingers crossed it means the same thing x
One of my options has been blanked out too! I have a strong feeling it IS the choice you will be getting from reading last years offers etc, they spoke about one of their options being blanked out and they got that accommodation. So fingers crossed it means the same thing x

Oh my god, thank you so much! That's really made my day :smile: I know it's not guaranteed but I'm definitely not as worried now! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending