The Student Room Group

Newcastle United Society Thread III

Scroll to see replies

Is there anybody out there?
Reply 81
Original post by KingGoonIan
Is there anybody out there?

I'm not so sure. :teeth:
Well I'm going to Villa away this Saturday and I think it might be quite exciting for once even though we did win last time 2-1.
Score predictions for tomorrow?
Reply 84
Score predictions for tomorrow?

0-0 :blush:
HBA for the U21s [video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/55BAC3244C1116063428147089408_2e 6b931da9c.5.1.171864547373318172 10.mp4?versionId=NVQKtA14W2u_4Qr eWkWQFCkWE.gqDT8D[/video]
Reply 86
Can't believe we fielded a near full strength team v Gillingham and needed an own goal to go through. 2.5 transfer windows now to find a permanent replacement for Demba Ba... Still nowhere near doing it. Absolutely pathetic.
As if Hodgson actually referred to him as a ginger Pirlo ahaha.

Congrats to the lad though.
Lol at all the Sunderland fans calling him average
Reply 90
Lol at all the Sunderland fans calling him average

He is average.
Reply 91
I hate Pardew so much. I knew Colback was the replacement for Cabaye in his mind. Now he's basically confirmed it...

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-jack-colback-can-pass-like-cabaye/
Reply 92
Original post by Twinport53
I hate Pardew so much. I knew Colback was the replacement for Cabaye in his mind. Now he's basically confirmed it...

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-jack-colback-can-pass-like-cabaye/

Have you seen what he's came out and said about Papiss Cisse?

'With the new signings we made, Having Papiss back will be like having a new signing'

Yes, He's said that. Again. He's just an absolute joke that arse. Basically means we will be signing no new proven striker THIS window. That's now 4 transfer windows without replacing Demba Ba.
Original post by Vintage
Have you seen what he's came out and said about Papiss Cisse?

'With the new signings we made, Having Papiss back will be like having a new signing'

Yes, He's said that. Again. He's just an absolute joke that arse. Basically means we will be signing no new proven striker THIS window. That's now 4 transfer windows without replacing Demba Ba.

Who do you suggest we sign? All summer the club seem to have genuinely pursued two top quality targets in Lacazette and Remy. Both have turned us down, there's no point in the club wasting money on another average striker.

Riviere, Cisse, Perez and Ferrerya have goals in them if we actually give them any service, which we haven't at all in our first few games.

Of course it's annoying for the fans but what should Pardew say? 'Yes we'd like a new striker because the ones we have atm are a bit ****'...
Bloody hell man :/

Williamson though lol
Damn I had predicted 3-2 as well!
We're down this year. Riviere not good enough but will be our main striker all season, Cabella is poor too. He slows down the counters by doing pointless stepovers and trying to take men on.
They kept getting in via the right wing
Reply 98
This goes without saying but Pardew needs to be sacked immediately.

Anyone who disagrees has either never watched us this season or last, doesn't actually watch football, still believes the Sky Sports myth that Geordies are deluded.
:clap2:

Quick Reply

Latest