The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
yeah i didnt take any becuase theres not much you can take. its really small and is just a sjhower basin toilet and shelf.... not that interesting lol.... its nto that small a room either i just stood in it.... the bloke didnt give me much time and i felt a bit stupid lol
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 61
the rooms are bigger than anywhere else and so is the ensuite!! The pics of the room just don't show the whole size. and to be honest your not goona get that much more than a box in halls are you...
Reply 62
it is the 24th we can move in isn't it?? like you can't go any earlier???? I soo want too go before that!! :hmpf:
Reply 63
hey...any1 else in Flat 40? and does any1 know which floor that is on??
Reply 64
hottie_hannah
hey.. is anyone in charlotte?? im in flat 44, anybody know what flat their in?

Hey im in flat 12, so opposite you! i went for a visit an it seemed quite nice.
Reply 65
Ellie2611
Hey im in flat 12, so opposite you! i went for a visit an it seemed quite nice.

Close to me then as I'm flat 11. :smile:

Gem
Reply 66
NikkiW
hey...any1 else in Flat 40? and does any1 know which floor that is on??

Hey, that's my old flat! It's on the 2nd floor.
Reply 67
-shables- - mine says its a premier room what different does that make? is it nice and how far is it from the main city centre? walking distance or do you get a bus into the uni?
Reply 68
That means you have a slightly bigger room and a bigger shower n stuff. The other rooms in the flat are single but yours will have a double bed. I think. I used to walk to uni, collegiate campus is about 15 mins away. City campus would be about 10/12 mins, I'm not sure, can't remember to be honest! Oh and yeh Charlotte Court is nice, as long as you have clean flatmates.
Reply 69
you get a queen sized bed in premier rooms.
Reply 70
hottie_hannah
hey.. is anyone in charlotte?? im in flat 44, anybody know what flat their in?

Yep, im in flat 44 aswell. Looking forward to coming up on Sunday.
Reply 71
i was just wondering is there anything we're not allowed to have in our rooms??
Reply 72
mememe555
i was just wondering is there anything we're not allowed to have in our rooms??

Well u prolly wudn't wnt me in u'r room :p:

Yeah there's a list somehwere isn't there in like the Charlotte Court stuff that got sent to us. Basically it was some electrical cooking items

e.g. Toaster, Kettle

Also decks/vinyl/D.J. Equipment/Electric guitars & amps

Hope that helps somewhat!
Reply 73
hey flat 58 room 5 any1 else in this flat!!! gettin excited now 4 days to go!!!!!!!
Reply 74
I'll be seeing some of you guys and girls on Sunday. I'm in flat 5 room 6, with kam and shamble...can't wait to kick start the year in style...

It's gonna be ace!!!
toxic04
Well u prolly wudn't wnt me in u'r room :p:

Yeah there's a list somehwere isn't there in like the Charlotte Court stuff that got sent to us. Basically it was some electrical cooking items

e.g. Toaster, Kettle

Also decks/vinyl/D.J. Equipment/Electric guitars & amps

Hope that helps somewhat!

Hmm are we sure bout the decks? cant leave me without them, spose id best look it up on the contract thing
Reply 76
JohnTheManc
Hmm are we sure bout the decks? cant leave me without them, spose id best look it up on the contract thing

Just don't play it too loudly, after 11pm your not ment to at all! They will let you have them don't worry just keep the noise down.
Reply 77
Just thought I'd point out to anyone on here the two guys "poker playing in the common room all the time" are me and Kam from Flat 5, some of you may have spoken to us if you have...introduce yourself properly...we don't bite and like to meet new people, one good thing about playing in the common room...if you want join us just ask! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending