The Student Room Group

Schools told: GCSE and A-level grades may drop in 2014

Scroll to see replies

Voting Ukip when I can just because it's neither the Tories or labour. This is very unfair I better get my As in Biology and Chemistry at least
Reply 22
Original post by MrKmas508
Voting Ukip when I can just because it's neither the Tories or labour. This is very unfair I better get my As in Biology and Chemistry at least

Please don't. There's always the Lib Dems and Greens who actually give a s**t. UKIP is a joke.
Original post by Table dust
dat m1 paper tho.

preach

People voting with this mentality is why this country is such a **** hole in the first place.
Original post by JordanL_
People voting with this mentality is why this country is such a **** hole in the first place.

What are you talking about the two major parties don't care about us. It's time for a shake up
What are you talking about the two major parties don't care about us. It's time for a shake up

And you think UKIP does?

Voting for a really **** party just to make a point to the big ones is a terrible idea. I hate Gove and his reforms as much as anyone, but I highly doubt that UKIP would be better.

Unfair how exactly?
I joined this account to read what you wrote doing August time last year .. I was worried for no reason, i came out with better grades than i expected! 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
So did I. Maths was bloody easy
Wouldnt say it was easy as i struggled with maths, i thought i wasnt going to pass, but ended up passing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending