Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got my accommodation offer for New Bridge Street, so I'm trying to find out who else I might be living with in September!
    I'm in flat 18, room 5.

ReputationRep:
    I just got here! Block 6, flat 95 room 6.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in New Bridge Street as well Flat 27 Room 1 )

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 56, room 1!

ReputationRep:
    My first choice accommodation is New Bridge Street but I haven't found out if I have this or not yet and i'm dying to know! Have you been offered an unconditional offer and this why you have found out your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyrobson)
    My first choice accommodation is New Bridge Street but I haven't found out if I have this or not yet and i'm dying to know! Have you been offered an unconditional offer and this why you have found out your accommodation?
    I found out early February that I got an unconditional offer so I just applied for accommodation then and found out a couple of days ago that I'm in new bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleigh1105)
    I found out early February that I got an unconditional offer so I just applied for accommodation then and found out a couple of days ago that I'm in new bridge
    Okay, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for accommodation in March, I intend on staying at New Bridge Street. Would love to make some mates that are staying there!

ReputationRep:
    I found out mine about a week ago, so if you have an unconditional offer it should come through soon. I'm in flat 51, room 2

ReputationRep:
    I thank everyone for the replies so far to my post, really appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillyPick)
    I thank everyone for the replies so far to my post, really appreciate it.
    Hi! don't know if anyone's said yet, but I've heard the accommodation people are on leave and will be back in a few weeks. Just so you know if you don't get allocated right away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe-lynn)
    I just got my accommodation offer for New Bridge Street, so I'm trying to find out who else I might be living with in September!
    I'm in flat 18, room 5.
    That's near me! I'm flat 15 so will probably see you at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by findels)
    I found out mine about a week ago, so if you have an unconditional offer it should come through soon. I'm in flat 51, room 2
    I'm also flat 51, room 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleigh1105)
    I'm in flat 56, room 1!
    I'm in flat 57, neighbours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewAstill95)
    I'm also flat 51, room 3
    Oh hi! I'm Hannah. Have you joined the facebook group? because I met another flatmate on there, Connor, who I think is in room 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by findels)
    Oh hi! I'm Hannah. Have you joined the facebook group? because I met another flatmate on there, Connor, who I think is in room 4
    Hi i haven't joined yet, do you have the link to the group and ill join now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewAstill95)
    Hi i haven't joined yet, do you have the link to the group and ill join now
    Yeah sure, its https://www.facebook.com/groups/568914346558937/

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in New Bridge Street Flat 27 Rm 5. Moving in on Saturday!

Luke

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.