The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Tenancy replacement

Looking for someone to replace me in my contract over the spring semester
The Platinum Cosy Ensuite includes: -Small double Bed-Desk-Study Area-Storage-Private Bathroom-Shared Kitchen (with 3 more)The Bridge Street Exchange is a stunning student accommodation in Cardiff striving to provide a comfortable stay to students from around the world. I am currently seeking someone to replace me from February 2024 till the end of August 2024 in my lease agreement.Price is non-negotiable as it is the original contract that I signed with the property management at Bridge Street. As an exchange student, I have to find a replacement as I am returning to my home University the last week of January 2024.Just to clarify, by replacing me in the contract would give you the weeks left between February 2024 till the end of August 2024. The images are provided from the Bridge Street Exchange Accommodation and is an accurate representation of the room where I am staying.Feel free to reach out for further information about any other enquiries or views:smile:Thank youu
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by paulabalbin
The Platinum Cosy Ensuite includes: -Small double Bed-Desk-Study Area-Storage-Private Bathroom-Shared Kitchen (with 3 more)The Bridge Street Exchange is a stunning student accommodation in Cardiff striving to provide a comfortable stay to students from around the world. I am currently seeking someone to replace me from February 2024 till the end of August 2024 in my lease agreement.Price is non-negotiable as it is the original contract that I signed with the property management at Bridge Street. As an exchange student, I have to find a replacement as I am returning to my home University the last week of January 2024.Just to clarify, by replacing me in the contract would give you the weeks left between February 2024 till the end of August 2024. The images are provided from the Bridge Street Exchange Accommodation and is an accurate representation of the room where I am staying.Feel free to reach out for further information about any other enquiries or views:smile:Thank youu

Hi there,
I recommend sharing on Cardiff Student House Hunters if you still need someone

All the best,

Jaz - Cardiff Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by paulabalbin

Hi there is this still avaliable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending