The Student Room Group

HNC Certificate?

Hey guys, hoping someone can help with this. I just finished my HNC in June and have met the conditions of my offer, except that the offer states I need to provide proof I've got the grades by 31st August. I have no idea when my HNC certificate will arrive, I've seen people say it can be anywhere from July - September? In the event that I don't have my certificate by say, the beginning of August, who would I get in contact with? My college or the SQA?
I'm in the same situation as you and I'm hoping someone on here can provide an answer.

I've heard stuff about getting it when everyone gets their SQA results but I've also heard that they send it out between July and September so I don't know which one to believe. I just want it now so I can get on with applying for accommodation (which needs to be done by August 20th)!
They send them out as soon as they've confirmed you passed. I actually got my HND certificate in the mail today (came by regular postie). :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
They send them out as soon as they've confirmed you passed. I actually got my HND certificate in the mail today (came by regular postie). :smile:

You're the second person I've seen who said they got their results today so hopefully mine won't be too far away!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending