The Student Room Group

Found 2 10/10 guys :yep:

Scroll to see replies

Aha Dean, nice choice OP.

Keegan Allen I would say is up there too.
I think you mean:

Spoiler

Original post by manchesterunited15
I think you mean:

Spoiler

Who is that sexy beast?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Who is that sexy beast?

Me.

Come get me ladies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is that sexy beast?

Louis Van Gaal :coma:
Louis Van Gaal :coma:

Such a babe.
Such a babe.

And so cute when he's happy.

Jensen is deffo a 10.

Can sing too
And so cute when he's happy.

In all seriousness that is a cute smile. He looks like a puppy :tongue:
I think you mean:

Spoiler

looks like a fish
Original post by Jordooooom
looks like a fish

You mean a goat?
You mean a goat?

hahah yeah that's what I meant
Eh, I'm not too fond of either. I'd say Lee Pace and Matthew Goode myself.
In fact does Bailey Jay count?
Original post by Anonymous Coward
Not the stereotypical bodybuilder, no.
But they'd have a more robust skull. Chace Crawford's head shape could belong to a woman, quite easily. It's barely bigger or more masculine than Blake Lively's.

Contrast this with:

Another picture which wouldn't load - http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/IaUgz8mFbMQ2_zbvgMVs.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2013-06-05/6488a173-d2d6-41a6-b806-a8741335f960_thom-evans-jessica-lowndes-sex-is-a-wonderful-workout-kelly-brook.jpg

Thom Evans.
Absolutely no mistaking that this is the skull of a man and not a woman. You do not really find women anywhere with a head shaped like this.
And he has good features as well.
He isn't 'perfect' himself - his eyes could be better (they make him look dopey), and he could be taller.

But if they're both non-famous waiters at a top restaurant, dressed in shirt and tie:
Chace Crawford gets lots of looks, and some much older women will chat him up, as will some younger women.

Thom Evans walks into the room, and women stare. They can barely muster up the courage to chat him up properly, but they just stare until he leaves the room, before they look at each other with opened mouths. Sure, the very young women find him 'too big' or too manly, or not pretty enough. But ask them in five years.
Just imagine his profile in comparison to Chace Crawford's.

That's how it would go in the real world. Chace is 'prettier' on camera, but that's not really all it's about.
Thom Evans with two inches of height and better eyes is top tier.

There's no denying that there's barely anything wrong with Chace Crawford's face form a 'nice to look at' point of view, but in terms of in-motion and pure sexual attraction to women, he's not sexually dimorphic enough.

You have thought this through wayyyyy too much
Original post by Ferris Bueller
You have thought this through wayyyyy too much

I know...
Original post by Anonymous Coward
Not the stereotypical bodybuilder, no.
But they'd have a more robust skull. Chace Crawford's head shape could belong to a woman, quite easily. It's barely bigger or more masculine than Blake Lively's.

Contrast this with:

Another picture which wouldn't load - http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/IaUgz8mFbMQ2_zbvgMVs.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2013-06-05/6488a173-d2d6-41a6-b806-a8741335f960_thom-evans-jessica-lowndes-sex-is-a-wonderful-workout-kelly-brook.jpg

Thom Evans.
Absolutely no mistaking that this is the skull of a man and not a woman. You do not really find women anywhere with a head shaped like this.
And he has good features as well.
He isn't 'perfect' himself - his eyes could be better (they make him look dopey), and he could be taller.

But if they're both non-famous waiters at a top restaurant, dressed in shirt and tie:
Chace Crawford gets lots of looks, and some much older women will chat him up, as will some younger women.

Thom Evans walks into the room, and women stare. They can barely muster up the courage to chat him up properly, but they just stare until he leaves the room, before they look at each other with opened mouths. Sure, the very young women find him 'too big' or too manly, or not pretty enough. But ask them in five years.
Just imagine his profile in comparison to Chace Crawford's.

That's how it would go in the real world. Chace is 'prettier' on camera, but that's not really all it's about.
Thom Evans with two inches of height and better eyes is top tier.

There's no denying that there's barely anything wrong with Chace Crawford's face form a 'nice to look at' point of view, but in terms of in-motion and pure sexual attraction to women, he's not sexually dimorphic enough.

I do see what you are saying but I consider that guy's forehead to be a tad too big, inb4 fivehead.

Original post by Technetium
I love me some Chace Crawford. Especially when he's playing Nathaniel Archibald from Gossip Girl. :love:

The other guy is not so hot in my opinion. I would rate him 6/10. Chace on the other hand gets a 10/10.:rolleyes:

Yes boi, only 6 :/

Original post by L'Etudiant
Dean Winchester is a Hunter, Bearer of the Mark of Cain, he is the true vessel of the archangel Michael and is part of the Men of Letters so I understand the attraction. He is a Demon now though so that may turn some ladies off...

Now he has got the bad boy vibe going, and he likes pie and frisky women :biggrin:

Original post by Technetium
Ratings are always flawed because they are subjective.

Not mine tho :/

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Paledecki is good looking , no homo. But i think being 10/10 universally is impossible because everyone has different preferences.

MOOSE!

Original post by Joshale
My girlfriend thinks I look like Chuck Bass:colondollar:

OT;

The only two guys I could see as 10/10 (no homo) is Louis Tomlinson (1D) and Joey Essex

lmao, lmao.
Jensen Ackles though :love:

Quick Reply

Latest