The Student Room Group

Can I apply to EY for summer internship 2015?

I have been told on the application page; "if your application is unsuccessful at any of our stages you are able to reapply for the following intake year. However you will need to wait a minimum of 6 months from the date of your last application before doing so".

I was unsuccessful in the interview for the student brand manager role in addition to the insight day in May. Does this mean I can't apply for summer internships?
Original post by studentofskhs
I have been told on the application page; "if your application is unsuccessful at any of our stages you are able to reapply for the following intake year. However you will need to wait a minimum of 6 months from the date of your last application before doing so".

I was unsuccessful in the interview for the student brand manager role in addition to the insight day in May. Does this mean I can't apply for summer internships?

No, insight days don't count and I believe (but are not 100% sure) that brand manager also does not count. It's more for people who have failed at a long-term or previous summer internship who are reapplying.

Call HR to double check but very sure what I said is correct. You will need to retake the tests.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending