Vile female thugs filmed spitting and hurling racist abuse at black man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by How Are You?
Damn, your cumback is one of the worst i've ever seen. LMAO :rofl:

You just said cumback LOL
Original post by Kill3er
You just said comeback LOL

Huh? Are you high?
Typical scummy glaswegian, I bet she went home to listen to tupac because she felt "gangsta" after that.

Fat pig.
I would literally be going to jail if I saw anyone like that in the street.
Original post by How Are You?
Huh? Are you high?

Higher than you! LOL!
Original post by Kill3er
Higher than you! LOL!

So lame. And you even said lol
Dude gtfo
Original post by bittr n swt
So lame. And you even said lol
Dude gtfo

Love you babe.
Obviously no man should ever hit a woman, but I'm interested to know what your thoughts would have been had the man retaliated and hit them back after they hit him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Scum. Those stupid girls have absolutely no knowledge on what "stealing a country" actually means. Just let the poor man live his life.
Original post by NinjasInPyjamas
Obviously no man should ever hit a woman, but I'm interested to know what your thoughts would have been had the man retaliated and hit them back after they hit him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He should have hit her. The only reason that filthy little piglet dared to hit him was because she knew he can't hit her back. That's the way these type of people operate, they know they can abuse you and there is nothing you can do about it. That is until one day they come across some that just doesn't give a **** and gets what's coming to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No man should ever hit a woman?

Lawl shut up. What a stupid thing to say.
Reply 31
Daily Mail.

Didn't happen.
Original post by Amalo
'Get back to your own country, don’t try to steal ours': Vile female thugs filmed spitting and hurling racist abuse at black man at Glasgow bus stop before knocking him over as revellers fail to come to his aid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720129/Shocking-footage-shows-gang-lead-female-thugs-spitting-hurling-racist-abuse-man-bus-stop-knocking-over.html

This is so upsetting, the poor guy. It honestly makes me wonder what they hoped to get out of tormenting him? How would it benefit their lives whatsoever? It makes no sense. I also hope somebody ended up helping him instead of just standing around and watching/filming.
****ing slags I would have smashed their head in if they ganged up on me.

Haha agree with this. Disgusting behaviour, filthy dogs need to be locked up. Along with all the idiots that just stood there and did nothing.
No man should ever hit a woman?

Lawl shut up. What a stupid thing to say.

Ok Mr Domestic Abuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok Mr Domestic Abuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stupid thing to say. So if a women hits me its not domestic abuse?

I feel sorry for you.
Stupid thing to say. So if a women hits me its not domestic abuse?

I feel sorry for you.

Obviously it is. But the majority of men who cry domestic abuse deserve to have their testicles donated to a more worthy cause. Little b*tch boys like you are the reason society is messed up nowadays. Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself and your lack of masculinity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Obviously it is. But the majority of men who cry domestic abuse deserve to have their testicles donated to a more worthy cause. Little b*tch boys like you are the reason society is messed up nowadays. Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself and your lack of masculinity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha you really are funny. Would be funnier if you were abused by a woman and you say there like a potato. ok then sure I lack my masculinity because I can defend myself and I'm not a pushover or a ****ing pussy like some losers.

Feminists ugh
Hahaha you really are funny. Would be funnier if you were abused by a woman and you say there like a potato. ok then sure I lack my masculinity because I can defend myself and I'm not a pushover or a ****ing pussy like some losers.

Feminists ugh

I think somethings been lost between the two of us here. I meant obviously its not OK for a man to hit a woman/ have physical confrontations in the same way as he might with another man, but a woman hits him first/ spits on him or aggravates like in the video then the man should turn round and spark her straight out. No excuses for that sort of behaviour from any gender

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think somethings been lost between the two of us here. I meant obviously its not OK for a man to hit a woman/ have physical confrontations in the same way as he might with another man, but a woman hits him first/ spits on him or aggravates like in the video then the man should turn round and spark her straight out. No excuses for that sort of behaviour from any gender

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha totally agree. Small misunderstanding bro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending