The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill September 2014

I hope everybody got great results and got their place in edge hill

If you did get into edge hill what course will you be studying and what accommodation have you applied for and when do you think you'll start buying things for university stationary, things for your room etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itskshhx
I hope everybody got great results and got their place in edge hill

If you did get into edge hill what course will you be studying and what accommodation have you applied for and when do you think you'll start buying things for university stationary, things for your room etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm starting in September! Doing Early Years Education without QTS and have been given Pinfold, Chancellors Court for my accommodation!

You? :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
starting in sept! i'm in millner, chancellors court and studying film studies and media joint honours :smile:

haven't started buying anything yet (other than clothes) as i've been awaiting results but i will be starting soon!!
Reply 3
I'm also starting in september! I'm living off campus and studying English Literature And Creative Writing :smile:

As for buying things, my wardrobes' stuffed with bits and bobs my mums been buying since June...doorstops, duvet covers, stationary...not much left to atually get haha!
Reply 4
Original post by CharlotteLouise95
I'm starting in September! Doing Early Years Education without QTS and have been given Pinfold, Chancellors Court for my accommodation!

You? :smile:

I'm doing criminology and sociology and I've been given Byron, chancellors court :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by SamSsmith
I'm also starting in september! I'm living off campus and studying English Literature And Creative Writing :smile:

As for buying things, my wardrobes' stuffed with bits and bobs my mums been buying since June...doorstops, duvet covers, stationary...not much left to atually get haha!

How did you choose which private accommodation to go for, I don't where to start!
Reply 6
How did you choose which private accommodation to go for, I don't where to start!

This was my insurance choice so I didn't have accommodation sorted, so this morning I rang the accommodation phone number and they emailed me a list of private student properties in Ormskirk. You can look at them, but I found where I'm staying on rightmove.com! A lot of them are close to the uni, say 5 minute walks away? Price wise it's not so much different from the cost of on campus accomodation. Doing it that way, you should be able to find somewhere that's close and affordable! Hoped that helped :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Got in via clearing doing secondary education in science (chemistry )with qts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending