The Student Room Group

Farewell

Dear UKL forumites,

For some weeks now, I have been constantly frustrated by inexplicable depletions of my post count and no matter how hard I try I just can't manage to keep it on the better side of 3600. Now I am at the end of my tether and this coincides with a deterioration in the quality of the discussions on this forum. I have therefore decided to take leave for a few weeks until I feel I can come back and post on here again.

I discussed this briefly with Ollie last night and he said that I had most probably been 'caught in the crossfire' - well let me ask this - are UKL members still so immature and gormless as to spend their time and effort taking the mick out of each other and upsetting one another - surely most members who do this by now realise that what they are doing is pathetic. It simply isnt very productive or germaine to discussion and debate. Moreover it isnt then very easy to make friends with those whose ideas and view you respect and get along with.

Anyway if I don't come back for a bit I certainly will be back to post pics of my wonderful face/body (for those interested :wink:) especially after I get my digital camera for the Chilis gig on June 25. I want to live out my dreams in real life now that my coursework is all done (26 or 27 out of 30 for the one that has been marked thus far). Until then my friends ...

Good Luck to all of you taking exams this summer and if things go wrong my gap year has been proof to me that it isnt necessarily the end of the world as I once thought long ago in August 2003. :smile:

I will be back around June time perhaps to see how everyone is doing :wink: .

Take care now,

Kurdt Morello :cool:

P.S. If anyone feels strongly enough they can start a society in my honour or something - I'll gladly inaugurate it before I go for a bit :tongue:
Reply 1
Good luck!
Kurdt, have a nice time....
You're right!
I think i need a 1-2 month gap so i get the grades as well.....
Have a nice time and take care..
Reply 2
Good Idea
Reply 3
Have a fun summer, cya.
Reply 4
bye bye kurdty...methinks i will be leaving soon too...to get me into bham!!
Reply 5
you will be sorely missed sir. you added pure gentleman's class to the forum.
Reply 6
Goodbye Kurdt, the forum will be a worse place without you.
Reply 7
goodbye kurdt, have a great summer :smile:
Bye, good luck in your exams or whatever... :wink:
Reply 9
hope u have a great time and am looking forward to see the pics of u :tongue:
heather xxx
Reply 10
Sorry to see you go, we used to talk a lot over pm. You will be missed
l8rz yo
Awww! This makes me sad :frown:
Oh well Kurdt, I hope to see you soon. You take care of yourself and have fun at the Chili's. Hopefully the people that caused this will be gone by the time you get back!

Bye bye!*waves*
XXX
Dude! You're going?! But who am I going to have my testosterone-fuelled cheapshot sessions with?! Don't you walk away from me!

Oh well, if you feel you should, then a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. It's been real. Blud. Later on...
Reply 14
cyaz 4 a bit kurdt. av a great two months!

enjoy da RHCP gig - if dey play 'Under The Bridge' it sounds well good wen live!

cya in two months
Reply 15
oh, why did he have to go? He was really a great forumite - hopefully he'll come back (they always do :wink: )

Bye bye Kurt :frown:
Reply 16
good bye and i rrespect you for being able to leave i know i couldnt
Reply 17
I would pretend that I care, but I lost all respect for you when you announced that you were giving up music. Sigh.
Reply 18
Kurdt Morello

au revoir you crazy fruitarian, you
I too am leaving for a bit, but I doubt anybody cares... lol

I will be back at the end of May, Bye ya'll xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending