The Student Room Group

Are my GCSE grades good enough for Oxbridge?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayJay-C19
You're just giving any old argument to debate your failed point. No degree is UNCOMPETITIVE at Oxbridge are you serious. Oxbridge is competitive, period.

3 people got in with AAB and about 70 got in with AAA, like I said alot of these will be students who took external exams, but ofcourse you, someone who has only just done your GCSEs, and someone who knows loads of people who got into Oxbridge with AAA and AAB know everything about this.. lel
Original post by Invest
No. He shouldn't.

Why would you say that?

Those results won't hold him back, so he should re-evaluate his life for thinking such
Original post by JRFishers
3 people got in with AAB and about 70 got in with AAA, like I said alot of these will be students who took external exams, but ofcourse you, someone who has only just done your GCSEs, and someone who knows loads of people who got into Oxbridge with AAA and AAB know everything about this.. lel

Continue to make hyperboles out of my comments and twist them to argue your points because you failed "lel".
Continue to make hyperboles out of my comments and twist them to argue your points because you failed "lel".

Okay, so I will be seeing you at Oxbridge in 2 years with your AAB right? lel
Okay, so I will be seeing you at Oxbridge in 2 years with your AAB right? lel

I'm going to one of the top 20 schools in the UK where around half get all A/A*s at A-Level. I think I'm in safe hands. I never said I was applying there to you, nor I was aiming for those A2's.

You should be quiet now, your troll comments are boring. Get over yourself you windup.
I'm going to one of the top 20 schools in the UK where around half get all A/A*s at A-Level. I think I'm in safe hands. I never said I was applying there to you, nor I was aiming for those A2's.

You should be quiet now, your troll comments are boring. Get over yourself you windup.

You do know every college is the #1 college, my college was ranked #1 in the uk for several things, and so is every other college, that means nothing, lel
You do know every college is the #1 college, my college was ranked #1 in the uk for several things, and so is every other college, that means nothing, lel

Yeah okay pal. Mine is for overall as in league tables. Not for individual things.

You try too hard, wows.
Reply 27
Well, I know of people who got A*A*A at a-level and didn't even get an offer.. so I would say it is highly unlikely you would get in with AAA

The entry requirement for ppe (http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/courses-listing/philosophy-politics-and-economics) is AAA and that is hardly uncompetitive so....
Yeah okay pal. Mine is for overall as in league tables. Not for individual things.

You try too hard, wows.

what school
Original post by ennahaspatience
Those results won't hold him back, so he should re-evaluate his life for thinking such
It's just that I was worried as I only took 8 but I'm much more positive now :smile:
Original post by Heisenberg97
It's just that I was worried as I only took 8 but I'm much more positive now :smile:

LOOL Good

Quick Reply

Latest