The Student Room Group

Guys, please answer this!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You got it right!

It effects me so much! 5 years is a long time to get attach to someone. But why would he want to see whether I'm still interested in him or not? I know I wouldn't.

It's been a year since we broke up but in between we do get to see each other on several occasions due to mutual friends and stuff.

I think it comes down to some guys getting a kick over feeling wanted, it's either that or he still finds you physically attractive and simply likes looking at you (how many times have you/we all broken a glance when the other person clocks us?)
Original post by DanielWhit
I think it comes down to some guys getting a kick over feeling wanted, it's either that or he still finds you physically attractive and simply likes looking at you (how many times have you/we all broken a glance when the other person clocks us?)

hmm..I'm sure its the first one cos if he found me so physically attractive, he wouldn't have left me for the other girl.
hmm..I'm sure its the first one cos if he found me so physically attractive, he wouldn't have left me for the other girl.

In any case, you'll probably find this type of thing if you see exes months after the event in a lot of cases, I've seen it before from exes (and probably have had exes wondering why I occasionally look at them too).
Original post by DanielWhit
In any case, you'll probably find this type of thing if you see exes months after the event in a lot of cases, I've seen it before from exes (and probably have had exes wondering why I occasionally look at them too).

Hmm ok.

:angry: for my ex!
I actually didn't care about him after that since he started staring so much. Like just stop, you've lost the right! Is he not even ashamed of what he did?

In my opinion, this guy should really be guilty as he left you for the placement of another girl, a girl who captivated his attention by appearance - somehow stupid as he did not see her personality. Yeah, the guy definitely lost the right to have his eyes on you, it's just illogical if the guy keeps switching girls.
Original post by inachigeek21
In my opinion, this guy should really be guilty as he left you for the placement of another girl, a girl who captivated his attention by appearance - somehow stupid as he did not see her personality. Yeah, the guy definitely lost the right to have his eyes on you, it's just illogical if the guy keeps switching girls.

Agreed.

He should be but I don't know whether the staring signals his guilt or not. He needs to get a life! Especially, when I'm happy or laughing in a gathering he would stare at me even more. Perhaps because he can't believe I'm happy without him. I really don't know.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Go seek professional advice

Best response ever hahahha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending