The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Commuting to University of Bedfordshire

Hi. I'm a second year student at university of Bedfordshire thinking of commuting, anyone from same uni doing so?
I have a friend who commutes frequently to uni, it has worked out pretty good for him money wise, but i recommend you find someone whose place you can crash at frequently. Since if you are going out late or going to early lectures etc, you probably won't want to be rushing about for trains or driving back and forth constantly.
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
I'll be driving in from Milton Keynes. I'll be praying for very little traffic ... for three years!
Reply 3
Thank you Dirk_Steelcock and ZombieDude.

Yeah I got three mates whose rooms I can crash at. Was just wondering if other pple commute as well and how they find it.
Reply 4
Milton kynes at that bad. My mate was driving in as well from there last year.
I'll be coming from London by train
I will be commuting to uni :smile:
Reply 6
x-Venezia-x where will you be commuting from? What course you doing+year if you don't mind
I'm commuting to uni too, I only live about 5/10 minutes away from uni though
I only live about 15mins away from the campus so I'll be commuting too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shaz T
x-Venezia-x where will you be commuting from? What course you doing+year if you don't mind

Hey, sorry I do not want to say where I will be commuting from for personal reasons! It's only 10 minute drive from the train station, then it will take less than 30 minutes to reach Luton train station and I am doing Social Studies in my first year.
Reply 10
Hi,
I'm applying to Uni Of Beds to start Sept 2015 and if I get a place will be commuting from Milton Keynes. Can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes by car? Also how bad is the traffic? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending