The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Are Economics students out there?? :tsr2: :king2:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
-Dies of a hangover- Make it go awwaayyy!!
dragon500uk
-Dies of a hangover- Make it go awwaayyy!!

your not the only one! :puke: plus ive git a lot of things to sort out from last night when ever I leave my room!!!! why the hell do I drink when this happens every week :p:
Ha. Dont talk to me about my room. When ever i drink - it looks like a bomb has hit it the next day. I dont know how I do it...

On the other hand though - I dont feel half as dead!
dragon500uk
Ha. Dont talk to me about my room. When ever i drink - it looks like a bomb has hit it the next day. I dont know how I do it...

On the other hand though - I dont feel half as dead!

Mines just usually full of bottles / cans / whatever the hell I was drinking the night before was contained in, but then Im a bit of a neat freak so Im more likely to tidy my room p**sed than make a mess of it! :biggrin:
:P i'm no neat freak by a long shot. i clean on a thursday night ready for the cleaner on friday :biggrin:

Grrr - I hate sunday's too D: Wash day!
Reply 246
There is a Health Food shop in Market Street that sells Coconut Water. The best hangover cure ever.
mds1203
There is a Health Food shop in Market Street that sells Coconut Water. The best hangover cure ever.

Nah for me nothing beats IRN-BRU and a bacon sandwich which when you eventually bring it back up seems to sort you right out, bit disgusting but its the best method Ive found.
Reply 248
How is everyone?!
xD Fine. Santa brought me a nintendo wii! There goes my degree down the %%%%%%%%ter!

TSR - love the santas.... Ahem... "toilet"
Reply 250
Oooh Nintendo Wiis are so fun!

Has anyone started revising yet? I was going to start today but got distracted lol.
I've been trying to revise... it's not going too well. I get bored too easily. And shiny things need to be chased.

Oooh, shiny... *wanders off in direction of shiny things, namely baubles, and becomes painfully entwined in a christmas tree*
'I didn't revise because I was tangled up in a tree'. That works.:rolleyes:
Tonight is the first time I've looked at my notes since lectures finished...and that's only because I had to photocopy them for someone else.

I like the tree excuse...I need one of my own now. Something to do with badgers perhaps?
Oooh...

"I didn't revise as I decided to save th badgers and temporarily feed them my fingers." Er; there we go. Maybe not.

Mines is - "I was on a quest to save the one ring from Mordor." It worked once, it'll work again. When i was in school, we use to fill out lateslips, my friend came up with some crackers. "The gnomes were out to get me." "I got lost in the space-time continuum." "I followed the yellow brick road and it stopped." etc etc etc.
People are revising already!? but its Christmas! Dont make me feel guilty!
Reply 255
Haha oh don't worry it's not going well at all.
Today I took one look at biology notes, realised I know none of it and have taken none of it in, panicked and gave up lol.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow :p:
Lou_
Haha oh don't worry it's not going well at all.
Today I took one look at biology notes, realised I know none of it and have taken none of it in, panicked and gave up lol.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow :p:

ugh first year biology, I dont blame you! :biggrin:
Reply 257
Linkage problems and three point crosses will be the death of me.

Don't think I'll be able to handle molecular biology lol. 2nd year biology better be worth it!
I hate CBG! It's been the most boring out of all 3 modules. Not sure whether to stick with it or just drop bio altogether.

Do we get out exam marks before deciding on 2nd semester modules? Maybe they'll help lol!
Lou_
Linkage problems and three point crosses will be the death of me.

Don't think I'll be able to handle molecular biology lol. 2nd year biology better be worth it!
I hate CBG! It's been the most boring out of all 3 modules. Not sure whether to stick with it or just drop bio altogether.

Do we get out exam marks before deciding on 2nd semester modules? Maybe they'll help lol!

I think you do get told a week or so before, and I hated CBG too, the only bio module I liked was Human Bio which apparently they dont do any more. I cant really comment on Molecular biology, I went to the first few lectures and thought that looking at enzymes I didnt understand was not worth walking to bute at 9am for so I didnt go to many. I think the labs were good though, better than CBG anyway.
Hi :biggrin:

I'm applying but thought I would "spice" up the thread :rolleyes:

Is any of you St. Andrews lovers studying Management or Economics-Management? :smile: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending