The Student Room Group

LIst of 20k entry level jobs

begin:biggrin:
No idea. They would most likely be graduate entry positions... so If you have a degree and experience it shouldn't be a problem.
Well my new job is just under that. So university support officer, obv depending where in the country you are :smile:
Original post by lyrical_lie
Well my new job is just under that. So university support officer, obv depending where in the country you are :smile:

Yeah, probably most jobs with suffixes such as 'officer', 'coordinator', etc, in business, third sector, unis, healthcare etc.
Original post by J-SP
In most instances this will vary so much depending on location and the company you are working for....

Posted from TSR Mobile

London

Original post by hellodave5
No idea. They would most likely be graduate entry positions... so If you have a degree and experience it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm in my final year of a business degree, but I'm not taking my degree for granted, because of the state economy my degree will most likely be useless, when looking for that 'graduate job'. So thats why I want to find out what entry level positions or easy to get jobs that offer 20k annually. As for experience I have some in marketing and customer service nothing to graduate level standard.
Reply 5
Original post by daydreamer93
London

I'm in my final year of a business degree, but I'm not taking my degree for granted, because of the state economy my degree will most likely be useless, when looking for that 'graduate job'. So thats why I want to find out what entry level positions or easy to get jobs that offer 20k annually. As for experience I have some in marketing and customer service nothing to graduate level standard.

I wouldn't come out of uni with the mindset your degree is useless - else why bother doing it? There's plenty of graduate jobs out there to compete for, just unfortunately even more graduates!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending