The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Transfer to KCL

Hey,
I am currently in my first year at Aston and i hate it, i want to move back to london and attend KCL i am above all entry requirements but they aren’t accepting transfers to my course and i dont want to restart to the year since ive done good in all my exams and is a waste of 20k. has anyone transferred to a course they don’t accept transfers? do i call? what do i do?
Reply 1
If they have already said No, that's it.
There is no back-door that only special people know about.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi, I go Aston in my first year? What aren’t you enjoying?
nothing you can do to transfer if KCL said no. if you really dislike your uni, I'd take the 20k fee on the chin and restart from first year elsewhere.
Original post by annabel.xv
Hey,
I am currently in my first year at Aston and i hate it, i want to move back to london and attend KCL i am above all entry requirements but they aren’t accepting transfers to my course and i dont want to restart to the year since ive done good in all my exams and is a waste of 20k. has anyone transferred to a course they don’t accept transfers? do i call? what do i do?
Annabel, you will be better off re-applying through UCAS for first year entry: to Oxford and KCL and UCL too. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest