The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Any fans of the tv show Supernatural on Kingston hill campus (or any other campus)?

Hey I'm Jasmine, I'll be starting kingston soon to study business management on Kingston Hill campus. I was just wondering if there are any other fans of the US TV show Supernatural? I'm a complete dork for posting this but I'm just curious! :biggrin:
Original post by Kodiakcity
Hey I'm Jasmine, I'll be starting kingston soon to study business management on Kingston Hill campus. I was just wondering if there are any other fans of the US TV show Supernatural? I'm a complete dork for posting this but I'm just curious! :biggrin:

Hi Kodiakcity,

I have good news for you, a Fandom society has just received the go ahead, meaning that you will meet loads of other Supernatural fans! I am a member of the new society and although we aren't on the societies page yet (having only officially been formed for 2 weeks) we will be soon so make sure you join our Facebook group here.

I look forward to meeting you!

Chloe :smile:

Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Awesome thanks! Looking forward to joining :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never had the chance to sit down and actually watch Supernatural, but I see it A LOT on my dashboard on tumblr haha but that fandom club seems cool! Hopefully I'll get to sit down and watch it at some point!!!
Reply 4
You should! It's the best! haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending