The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Helenia
Ok, I won't.

Would you rather the cheeky answer that Tinykates gave, that I don't want obnoxious rude little idiots like you looking at me?

Or would you rather the serious one which is all about my complex about myself and the fact that if I put a picture here it is just opening up the possibility for more people to laugh at me and decide that they're lucky because they don't look like me?

god, don't put yourself down
Reply 81
Tinykates
u sure spend a lot of your time talking to 'geeks'!

so do you!

but i like some of the people here
Reply 82
DazzYa6
so do you!

remove some add most
Reply 83
TK
OP
DazzYa6
so do you!

i don't go around calling people 'geeks' though my dear, and incessantly getting myself banned :biggrin:
Tinykates
i don't go around calling people 'geeks' though my dear, and incessantly getting myself banned :biggrin:

His post count is scary! I'm not being spiteful but quite genuine here - don't spend so much time inside go out and enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts!
Reply 85
Tinykates

so?
Reply 86
TK
OP
waiting2smile
His post count is scary! I'm not being spiteful but quite genuine here - don't spend so much time inside go out and enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts!
indeedy - nicely linked to the actual topic of the thread! :biggrin:
Reply 87
waiting2smile

lol out of every single person on this whole entire forum i'd put money on it that you are the one that doesn't go out that often... i go out a LOT more than you
Reply 88
TK
OP
DazzYa6
so?
so don't try to make similarities between us. there are none :biggrin:
Reply 89
DazzYa6
god, don't put yourself down

You asked :tongue:
DazzYa6
lol out of every single person on this whole entire forum i'd put money on it that you are the one that doesn't go out that often... i go out a LOT more than you

Er no, then you've lost your bet, I'm usually online during the evenings or early morning, and you'll notice my post count has dropped and I only come online occasionally. Unlike you, I have no need to spend my life on UKL making the odd thirty accounts each day.
Reply 91
Tinykates
so don't try to make similarities between us. there are none :biggrin:

correct :smile: i am of far more superior intelligence than you will ever be
DazzYa6

You have an inferiority -complex. Sort yourself out and then smile. Back to the topic - I hope the gorgeous sunshine lasts!
Reply 93
DazzYa6

Don't feed the troll, although no doubt you'll take the bait.
Reply 94
waiting2smile
Er no, then you've lost your bet, I'm usually online during the evenings or early morning, and you'll notice my post count has dropped and I only come online occasionally. Unlike you, I have no need to spend my life on UKL making the odd thirty accounts each day.

correction* i don't make 30 accounts a day, i make one account whenever i realise that i have been banned

you have real issues, period.
Reply 95
TK
OP
waiting2smile
don't bother hun - he ain't worth it - we all know you have a life which is why you are so wonderfully witty and amusing - no need to respond to his childish 'insults' (unless u are finding it amusing of course) :biggrin:
ffs dazzya ur bloody insane. How many accounts have u gone through? also you probably post more than anyone else here - if you hadn't been banned about 10 times you would have had like 2/3000 posts in the short time you've been here.
Tinykates
don't bother hun - he ain't worth it - we all know you have a life which is why you are so wonderfully witty and amusing - no need to respond to his childish 'insults' (unless u are finding it amusing of course) :biggrin:

The latter reason, yes. If I make the slightest cutting remarks it's interesting to note how irked he gets. :tongue:
Reply 98
Tinykates

lol i love it how you stick up for your friends even though shes SAD and LONELY

ooo emotive language baybay.
Reply 99
TK
OP
DazzYa6
sure honey *pats dazya on the head* (with a rubber glove on of course - just in case!) :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending