Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Ok, I won't.

Would you rather the cheeky answer that Tinykates gave, that I don't want obnoxious rude little idiots like you looking at me?

Or would you rather the serious one which is all about my complex about myself and the fact that if I put a picture here it is just opening up the possibility for more people to laugh at me and decide that they're lucky because they don't look like me?
    god, don't put yourself down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    u sure spend a lot of your time talking to 'geeks'!
    so do you!

but i like some of the people here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    so do you!

remove some add most

ReputationRep:
    so do you!

i don't go around calling people 'geeks' though my dear, and incessantly getting myself banned

ReputationRep:
    i don't go around calling people 'geeks' though my dear, and incessantly getting myself banned
    His post count is scary! I'm not being spiteful but quite genuine here - don't spend so much time inside go out and enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts!

ReputationRep:
    so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    His post count is scary! I'm not being spiteful but quite genuine here - don't spend so much time inside go out and enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts!
    indeedy - nicely linked to the actual topic of the thread!

ReputationRep:
    lol out of every single person on this whole entire forum i'd put money on it that you are the one that doesn't go out that often... i go out a LOT more than you

ReputationRep:
    so?
    so don't try to make similarities between us. there are none

ReputationRep:
    god, don't put yourself down
    You asked

ReputationRep:
    lol out of every single person on this whole entire forum i'd put money on it that you are the one that doesn't go out that often... i go out a LOT more than you
    Er no, then you've lost your bet, I'm usually online during the evenings or early morning, and you'll notice my post count has dropped and I only come online occasionally. Unlike you, I have no need to spend my life on UKL making the odd thirty accounts each day.

ReputationRep:
    so don't try to make similarities between us. there are none
    correct i am of far more superior intelligence than you will ever be

ReputationRep:
    You have an inferiority -complex. Sort yourself out and then smile. Back to the topic - I hope the gorgeous sunshine lasts!

ReputationRep:
    Don't feed the troll, although no doubt you'll take the bait.

ReputationRep:
    Er no, then you've lost your bet, I'm usually online during the evenings or early morning, and you'll notice my post count has dropped and I only come online occasionally. Unlike you, I have no need to spend my life on UKL making the odd thirty accounts each day.
    correction* i don't make 30 accounts a day, i make one account whenever i realise that i have been banned

you have real issues, period.

ReputationRep:
    don't bother hun - he ain't worth it - we all know you have a life which is why you are so wonderfully witty and amusing - no need to respond to his childish 'insults' (unless u are finding it amusing of course)

ReputationRep:
    ffs dazzya ur bloody insane. How many accounts have u gone through? also you probably post more than anyone else here - if you hadn't been banned about 10 times you would have had like 2/3000 posts in the short time you've been here.

ReputationRep:
    don't bother hun - he ain't worth it - we all know you have a life which is why you are so wonderfully witty and amusing - no need to respond to his childish 'insults' (unless u are finding it amusing of course)
    The latter reason, yes. If I make the slightest cutting remarks it's interesting to note how irked he gets.

ReputationRep:
    lol i love it how you stick up for your friends even though shes SAD and LONELY

ooo emotive language baybay.

ReputationRep:
    sure honey *pats dazya on the head* (with a rubber glove on of course - just in case!)

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.