The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

would imperial mind if I took my parents on the first night?

Scroll to see replies

I think the person's trolling...
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by tarmaclover
Thank you for your responses new friends :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

No my parents are great and because the first night it is a social norm for us to go out they would come along with my new friends and help me get to know them, and they would be impressed with my dads awesome dance skills (jokes :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ) but I think that it would be a good transition from the home life into the adulthood world :biggrin: they would also go the next day and if not and I am uncomfortable would it not be good for me to have that option :biggrin:

I actually hope you are a troll, because if not you are actually going to struggle to make friends. That just makes me sad.
Ah it's trolling, took it slightly to far with the last reply.
Good effort though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
This has got to be a troll right?
6/10
I am not a troll! This was a bad idea, what I'm trying to say is that after they helped me to move in and I was not comfortable, they could stay for one night, if not, and I'm moved in they could stay! That is all :smile: :smile: its not like it will impact the whole year? Anyway guys thanks for the points of view! :biggrin:
Original post by tarmaclover
I am not a troll! This was a bad idea, what I'm trying to say is that after they helped me to move in and I was not comfortable, they could stay for one night, if not, and I'm moved in they could stay! That is all :smile: :smile: its not like it will impact the whole year? Anyway guys thanks for the points of view! :biggrin:

:console:
Reply 27
I would not want to be your friend. I will be your parents friend though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

and if you're being srss...

BAD IDEA THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD IDEA
Original post by Rosasaurr

and if you're being srss...

BAD IDEA THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD IDEA

I know I'm regretting this now but oh well we are all human!
Original post by LSD
I would not want to be your friend. I will be your parents friend though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure they would be happy to meet you :biggrin:
Reply 31
wat the f...
I wonder how this story ended, OP if you're still around, did your parents end up staying? Are you the weirdo of your halls yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hermitthefrog
I wonder how this story ended, OP if you're still around, did your parents end up staying? Are you the weirdo of your halls yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imperial starts tomorrow.
If this wasn't a troll, I really want to know how this turned out.
Original post by blabbadyblah
If this wasn't a troll, I really want to know how this turned out.

Same op troll? If not let us know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending