The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

University of West England Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Anyone for Architecture and Planning here? (made uwe their firm) haha, I'm literally worried there's just gonna be me and a couple others...
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Joeey
Ive firmed UWE but need to research my accommodation asap! I think you can start applying on the 31st March i believe.

Ah okay thankyou! I knew it was the end of March and I'm probably going to firm it but I just wanted to make sure I did it before the specific date. Fair enough, I used to live in Bristol, it's really nice:smile: I'm doing Physiotherapy so will be applying for Glenside.
Original post by Georgia22
Ah okay thankyou! I knew it was the end of March and I'm probably going to firm it but I just wanted to make sure I did it before the specific date. Fair enough, I used to live in Bristol, it's really nice:smile: I'm doing Physiotherapy so will be applying for Glenside.

I'm going to be doing physiotherapy at glenside too!!! Uwe is my firm :smile:
Reply 383
Frenchay master race ;D
Original post by alice_amy
I'm going to be doing physiotherapy at glenside too!!! Uwe is my firm :smile:

Ah that's exciting! I just need to accept the offer because it's unconditional but I'm just waiting to hear back from one other uni before I accept :smile:
Ah that's exciting! I just need to accept the offer because it's unconditional but I'm just waiting to hear back from one other uni before I accept :smile:

Oh that's good then!!!
Do you already have your A-levels?
Mines conditional of 340 ucas points :smile:
Original post by alice_amy
Oh that's good then!!!
Do you already have your A-levels?
Mines conditional of 340 ucas points :smile:

Yeah, I got ABB, I went to Bristol University last year to do Physiology but left in January and reapplied this year for Physiotherapy:smile:
Yeah, I got ABB, I went to Bristol University last year to do Physiology but left in January and reapplied this year for Physiotherapy:smile:

Oh that's good then!
Luckily I already have 80 ucas points for only need 260 in my exams :smile:
Will hopefully see you in September then!!!!!
I've FINALLY accepted UWE as my choice of university. :smile:

Very excited for September!
Hello. Anyone looking to do Psychology? UWE is my firm choice. :smile:
Reply 390
Original post by hollsy123
Hello. Anyone looking to do Psychology? UWE is my firm choice. :smile:

I've firmed UWE for Criminology with Psychology, so I'd imagine we'd be in some of the same lectures?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 391
Original post by Lostiee
Hey guys! I am applying for early childhood, sent it yesterday on 10 November.
I am doing Art, health and social care A Levels and Business Btec which is equivalent to A Level, I'm applying because I have heard it's a good uni and I liked it on the open day. I am also from Bristol anyway so :smile: would still want to live in accommodation though. If anyone has any questions about Bristol let me know

Hey! I've also applied for early childhood studies😊 you're the first person I've seen who has also applied to this course🙈 have you done your firm and insurance yet?😊
Hiya! Me too I haven't seen many people applying for it, I will probably firm oxford brookes tbh and make uwe insurance, I have been in a constant state of confusion for months about whether to go uwe or not haha. I live in Bristol anyway so want to experience another city that is probably my only reason for going brookes
Original post by ap2
Hey! I've also applied for early childhood studies������ you're the first person I've seen who has also applied to this course������ have you done your firm and insurance yet?������
(edited 9 years ago)
Finally got an offer from UWE for Diagnostic Imaging!:biggrin:
Have just firmed UWE for for BSc occupational therapy!!!! Very excited, feel a lot better now I know where I should be ending up. It's really far away from me as I'm from south Yorkshire way but I've got family down there, so I guess it's time to rekindle my west country roots hahah
Hi, I have received a conditional offer to study Business Management. I am currently studying Psychology, Law and English Language at A level. I have visited UWE on an open day.
Reply 396
I had an interview to study Primary Ed on 4th March and still haven't heard anything back. Anyone else in the same boat? Fed up of the.. "Oh haven't checked my emails in 3 minutes better refresh!" 😔
Original post by Chlomf
I had an interview to study Primary Ed on 4th March and still haven't heard anything back. Anyone else in the same boat? Fed up of the.. "Oh haven't checked my emails in 3 minutes better refresh!" 😔

I went for an interview on that same day
Reply 398
Have you heard back?
Reply 399
Original post by JazD123
I went for an interview on that same day

For primary Ed? Have you heard anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending