The Student Room Group

Amazon (degree) apprenticeship

Hi,

Could someone tell me if this is a degree apprenticeship or not?: https://amazonapprenticeships.co.uk/cyber-security

For qualification and level it says BSc (Hons) Cyber Security Technical Professional degree Level 6 which makes me think its also a University degree but there is no mention of which university.
Reply 1
Original post by noz25
Hi,

Could someone tell me if this is a degree apprenticeship or not?: https://amazonapprenticeships.co.uk/cyber-security

For qualification and level it says BSc (Hons) Cyber Security Technical Professional degree Level 6 which makes me think its also a University degree but there is no mention of which university.

yes it is a degree apprenticeship, the university Is the university of west of England for 2023. If you are thinking about applying next year the university may change.
Reply 2
I am thinking of applying next year , any tips¿
Original post by Sharka IT
I am thinking of applying next year , any tips¿

I just submitted my application for the Cyber Security Degree Apprentice with Amazon :smile:

anyone else?
Reply 4
Original post by Caprisun202
I just submitted my application for the Cyber Security Degree Apprentice with Amazon :smile:

anyone else?

I am gonna apply soon but doesnt the application open at february?
Could you send me the link of the one you applied to please :smile:

https://amazonapprenticeships.co.uk/cyber-security

Apparently the application opened earlier this year in December ( I didn't know either 😭).

So U might wanna apply ASAP, cos it's already been more than a month
Reply 7

Aplications are already open I just applied to the solution architect one, on the online assessmet now
Reply 8
Apparently the application opened earlier this year in December ( I didn't know either 😭).

So U might wanna apply ASAP, cos it's already been more than a month

thanks caprisun. Crap i saw it in november and it said appllications open at february damn i ddnt bother checking it since.
Reply 9
Original post by chibiarmy7
Aplications are already open I just applied to the solution architect one, on the online assessmet now

hey good to hear chibiarmy7.
if you dont mind , update me on how the assessments etc go! ]
im applying very soon too and have a relatively promising CV so im probably gonna be doing the assessments too.
hey good to hear chibiarmy7.
if you dont mind , update me on how the assessments etc go! ]
im applying very soon too and have a relatively promising CV so im probably gonna be doing the assessments too.

honestly I don't mind but I was wondering if anyone else has done them so I can get an idea of how it is?
Ive done my video interview for Finance apprenticeship has anyone got an AC offer yet?
Reply 12

anyone else?

Did you get it ?
Reply 13
Original post by random555
Ive done my video interview for Finance apprenticeship has anyone got an AC offer yet?

How is your video interview?? What they ask .. can you give is some idea??
Original post by Gqurishi
How is your video interview?? What they ask .. can you give is some idea??

Just general interview style Qs. It wouldn’t be fair at all for me to reveal them though
Just general interview style Qs. It wouldn’t be fair at all for me to reveal them though

I already expect there to be general interview-style questions but are there any reasoning assessments involved like numerical reasoning etc?
Just got an email update regarding AC dates and when you find out about whether you are through to next stages!
Just got an email update regarding AC dates and when you find out about whether you are through to the next stages!

Same, what role did you apply for, cause I think if your AC hasn't occurred yet then they will probably send out emails next week for the formal invitation, if you don't receive anything then you probably got rejected
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by chibiarmy7
Same, what role did you apply for, cause I think if your AC hasn't occurred yet then they will probably send out emails next week for the formal invitation, if you don't receive anything then you probably got rejected
I applied for finance so still got a bit of time until the AC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending