The Student Room Group

Kingston , UWE bristol,UCLAN preston, Oxford brookes which is best for CPM MSc?

I got conditional offer letter from Kingston university, University of West England, university of Central lanchasire, Oxford brookes university for MSc in construction project management which is the best university to opt? Are there any universities in fees range of 17000 pounds that I should consider?
Which course do you prefer? This should be your primary consideration.

In terms of living costs, UCLAN will be the cheapest and Kingston the most expensive. Bristol also has a shortage of student accommodation so you might want to look into that more before you make your decision.
Reply 2
@Muttley79 any thoughts.
Original post by Yashavanth. M
I got conditional offer letter from Kingston university, University of West England, university of Central lanchasire, Oxford brookes university for MSc in construction project management which is the best university to opt? Are there any universities in fees range of 17000 pounds that I should consider?

Hi there @Yashavanth. M, :smile:

Congratulations on receiving a conditional offer letter from us!

It is important that you choose the right university for you. Our MSc Construction Project Management course is fully accredited by the APM with students benefitting from lots of opportunities to develop personal, interpersonal and project-personnel skills. You will be studying in one of the most intense engineering and manufacturing areas in the UK with our students benefitting from our amazing Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC). You can learn more about the course and fees here.

If you have any further questions we are here to help. :smile:
Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Which course do you prefer? This should be your primary consideration.

In terms of living costs, UCLAN will be the cheapest and Kingston the most expensive. Bristol also has a shortage of student accommodation so you might want to look into that more before you make your decision.

I prefer Master's in Construction Project Management, are there any better universities under 17000 pounds. I am actually ready to wait for Jan 2024 intake so any university option for application?
Original post by Yashavanth. M
I prefer Master's in Construction Project Management, are there any better universities under 17000 pounds. I am actually ready to wait for Jan 2024 intake so any university option for application?

You will need to search for courses you are interested in and then check the fees on the course page of the uni websites.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending