Im doing aerospace!
Where is your accommodation?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Dan190
I'm doing Aerospace too! I'm staying in Wallscourt Park
When are you going in to the University? Don't want to be too keen and turn up on the 7th
Reply 462
Has anyone been contacted about what days to go in for registration, I know it's around 9th-11th but do you have to upload your picture to myUWE first?
Original post by Trev97
Has anyone been contacted about what days to go in for registration, I know it's around 9th-11th but do you have to upload your picture to myUWE first?

Hi Trev97—you do need to upload your picture to myUWE in advance. It's so that UWE can process your student ID card in time to be collected then. The date/time for registration depends which campus you'll be based on. If you're not sure, then either way I know that Bower Ashton is for art/education courses. The registration sessions are:

Frenchay/Glenside:
Friday 11 or Saturday 12 September, between 9.30am and 5.00pm.

Bower Ashton:
Monday 14 September.

We're being asked to take existing photo ID to the registration session as well, e.g. passport or driving licence.

I hope this helps!
Original post by HelenaBennett
Anybody doing Business Management with HR? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Am doing Business Management with HRM, year 2 entry. You? Hows your accomodation?
Original post by LouieSax
Hey guys :smile:
Thought I'd make a thread to find anyone who is applying for the University of West England for September 2015 entry. So, to get it started, thought it would be best to leave a list of questions:

What course are you applying for?
What course are you currently doing? i.e. A Levels, BTEC?
Why the University of West England?
Have you been for an open day or a visit?

Thought we could use this thread to keep up to date on applications and just general news about the University of West England! :smile:

International student here first time to UK.
Starting my 2nd year in UWE for Business Management & HRM, anyone?

2 WEEKS TO GOOOOOOOO
Reply 466
Original post by LaurenceM
When are you going in to the University? Don't want to be too keen and turn up on the 7th

Probably between the 7th and 9th, haven't quite decided yet
Original post by Dan190
Probably between the 7th and 9th, haven't quite decided yet

Don't think you'll be the only one. I have a driving test on the 9th so will be going to move straight afterwards but thats probably due to the fact my house burnt down and can't wait to have a room again haha!
Reply 468
On a side note anyone play an instrument and want to start up a band? (I play drums) ((Staying at Frenchay))
Heyy! Im going on the 7th, and im staying in Wallscourt Park, its the only time i can get all of my stuff from essex to bristol, i dont think its too keen... just getting that freedom that bit faster!!
Is their anyway that you can see who is in your flat?
Reply 471
Hey! Returning student, starting my y1 illustration course again, last year was mayhem for me, so I managed to get a second chance to start my course again and I'm really looking forward to it :biggrin:

Bit awkward because I'm not in halls so I can't meet people before I start my course, so I'm hoping I can say hello to a few people when I'm there lol :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending