The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

birkstopher40

Smores are a tasty treat consisting of chocolate and graham cracker, sandwiching a fire-melted marshmallow. Delicious.

WOW!! Would these be provided.... free of charge? :ninja:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Madmanjock
Ah thanks, that comment is really fueling me full of confidence :biggrin:

Being honest cheers, I need all the luck I can get :wink:

It wasnt so much a comment as a reminiscence :frown: . :biggrin: Anyway dont worry its nothing, just keep to the speed limit and keep your wits about you and your bound to pass, I had a right laugh my second test as my examiner was friendly and I came away with massive 2 minors (and one of those was rubbish in my opinion) so if I can do it it must be possible :p: . And anyway even if you dont pass this time round by the looks of it a driving licence isnt going to be THAT useful in St (bring a bike) Andrews, so you will have plenty of time to do it again! :biggrin:
Reply 42
Canadian Blur does sound like a cocktail... perhaps we could invent it at the tsr meet up?
Canadian Blur would have to involve maple flavour.
Reply 44
maple in a cocktail?!?! haha
Reply 45
Hannahxx

sounds good to me! :smile: lol
Hannahxx

:puke:
maybe a maple leaf in stead of little umbrellas lol
Reply 48
blondemoment
maybe a maple leaf in stead of little umbrellas lol

thats cute, or we could put little moose antlers made of straws on either side of the glass haha
Reply 49
Hannahxx
thats cute, or we could put little moose antlers made of straws on either side of the glass haha

haha those are some nice ideas, but i think the most important thing about the canadian blur is that after a sip everything (and everybody!) seem a bit blurry, right?! :biggrin:
Reply 50
I am also planning to come on Tuesday, i have just finished packing my things into the car and i am just about to leave for a stupidly long drive to St.Andrews. I'll see you there!
Reply 51
yup, Im leaving in an hour for good old St Andrews!! This morning when I woke up i dont think I could have felt more nervous!! lol! see you all soon!
Reply 52
ok tuesday it is... no idea where I'm going to get wood and I warn you that my fire starting ability is non existant.. so if anyone has experience in that then pleeeeease PM me before tuesday and you can meet with me earlier and save me from impending doom. Otherwise it'll be a joint effort. lol.

Ok meet at the gazebo on the scores at 7.30 on tuesday if you join facebook and add me (Hannah Bending), then my mobile no. is on there if you have any issues.

my internet access is at the library at the mo... so I'll be a while getting back to you all, but I will definitely log on on monday and tuesday. :smile:
Reply 53
Anyone here a pyromaniac who can help start the fire? (Either that or someone in the scouts will do...) :p:
I have matches! We'd need paper too to start a fire I think, wood's quite difficult to light straight off!
Reply 55
sounds good, see you all there!
the gazebo? I have no idea where that is! is it on a map or something? I'll be there if I can, but as Hamilton house in DRA is new I have no internet yet (im in fife park computer room now) I might not get the info in time, but I hope I can see you all there anyway!
Reply 57
im in fife park computer room now too, how freaky, we were in the same room but at different times hahaha.
Reply 58
the band stand/gazebo is really easy to find. Just walk away from north street towards the sea and that street is the scores. The band stand is near the old golf course at the end of the scores.
Reply 59
Yes internet is working here!

btw to get on the net go to the resbus IT services near St Salvators quad and there are signs there.

Latest

Trending

Trending