The Student Room Group

How to stop feeling nervous around my crush?

I have been talking to this guy for a semester or so now and we got the train together every week in semester 1 coz we share a morning lecture and it would only be for about 40mins to 1 hour or so.

we went out to get food and go park together a few days back and i was really nervous and i got scared i made a bad impression but i told my family and friends and they said dont overthink it. it was the first proper meetup we had together and i was scared kind of. i was predominantly myself but was still nervous. it was a good day and i enjoyed it but i dunno :// i kinda wish i said more and asked him more questions but i didnt and i feel like a jackass coz of it.

i wanna meetup with him again but am scared to intiate it kind of, i texted him saying happy new year and about the assignment and he replied with: 'happy new year too (name), wishing you a good new year and yeah i've started it lol".
I dont wanna be annoying and keep texting him but i'm thinking of saying the usual= 'wanna meetup and go to the city/park together, sorry i didnt say much on the first meet was kinda nervous hahah.'
I feel like i should put the apology to break the ice but at the same time just leave it out.

In general tho i am really shy around him and i wanna build a bond coz we have a lot in common and stuff and yh :///

How do i stop being nervous and make better eye contact with this man ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending