The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am out here
Reply 2
Hi! I'm Fiona. Welcome! :smile:
Reply 3
Hello, I'll be arriving on the 16th lunchtimeish and staying in David Russell Apartments :smile: Would be cool to do a TSR meet up during freshers week.
Reply 4
Madmanjock
Hello, I'll be arriving on the 16th lunchtimeish and staying in David Russell Apartments :smile: Would be cool to do a TSR meet up during freshers week.

Are most people arriving on the Saturday do you think?
Reply 5
I'm arriving on the Saturday - don't know if that's normal - and am at AM (Andrew Melville). Yer, let's meet up!
Reply 6
I'm arriving on Saturday too...
Reply 7
FionaM
I'm arriving on Saturday too...

I'll already be here, am actually working on Saturday, but hope you guys get settled okay in halls!
Reply 8
:wavey:
Since I dropped out, you'll never see me in StA, but I'll be constantly popping into the St Andrews board :smile:

As for your question, most people will arrive on the Saturday or Sunday...you get a few stragglers (normally foreigners who need to catch planes) coming in later on in the week, but the majority arrive over the course of the weekend :smile:
Reply 9
Hey Im heading from the highlands down to Edinburgh to my sisters flat on friday, just to say hi and then heading up on saturday morning! Im in David Russell (LN1103) cant wait! just sooo sad about leaving all my friends though!
See you all soon! :smile: :smile:
Dalimyr
:wavey:
Since I dropped out, you'll never see me in StA, but I'll be constantly popping into the St Andrews board :smile:

Could I be nosey and ask why? It's just I'll be doing Comp Sci as well, maybe I've underestimated the course.
Reply 11
Madmanjock
Could I be nosey and ask why? It's just I'll be doing Comp Sci as well, maybe I've underestimated the course.

Personal problems...depression...the course itself is fine. I've been battling with depression since I was 13, and it finally caught up with me while I was at uni.
Reply 12
I left Edinburgh last year because I couldn't hack it either. But now I'm going to uni at home, and after taking a Gap Year, I've become much more independent now. I'll be ready to go it alone next year when (hopefully!) I get a flat!!
Dalimyr
Personal problems...depression...the course itself is fine. I've been battling with depression since I was 13, and it finally caught up with me while I was at uni.

Sorry to hear that, cheers :tee:

Latest