The Student Room Group

Have you ever met a white Libyan, Ugandan or Chinese person?

I just wonder what they'd sound like.

It'd be so funny.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why would the color of their skin have any influence on how they spoke?
Chinese and Libyam yes.

Ugandan idk?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Suck The Marrow
I just wonder what they'd sound like.

It'd be so funny.

Did you fail in geography as a kid?
I am Libyan. I was born in Scotland, but live in England. Oh and I apparently have an American accent (probably because I was raised watching American TV).
Original post by Mo >.<
I am Libyan. I was born in Scotland, but live in England. Oh and I apparently have an American accent (probably because I was raised watching American TV).

I was raised watching American movies, American shows on the Swedish TV. Where is my American accent?:cool:
Reply 6
I've met plenty of white Jamaicans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Libyan too:biggrin: hey guys (no i dont have an American accent unfortunately, some say i have a 'posh' english accent)
& about being white im light/tan, my twin sis (we're non identical) is pale skinned with light brown hair...there are black/brown and fair skinned libyans incase you wanted to know
Reply 9
Met a white Zimbabwean dude, he was such a nice guy.

He had a proper British accent at times.
(edited 9 years ago)
A fair skinned Libyan? Check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was classmates with a Lybian girl born in Romania for two terms in Year 10. Her skin was tan. She had a proper accent, nothing unusual. (It might have been because she had English teachers for four years, though.) Actually, now that I think about it, my accent is worse and funnier than hers, which is kind of sad.
Reply 12
met a Ugandan Indian
I struggle to understand how it's possible for a Chinese, Ugandan or Libyan person to be white?
This was a parody thread of have you ever met a black Scottish person or something. So I'm laughing at people taking it serious.

Original post by TheTechN1304
I struggle to understand how it's possible for a Chinese, Ugandan or Libyan person to be white?

Was waiting for a response like this. Bet you'd say I was racist if I didn't think a Nigerian born in England was English and black. Multicult leftist logic/10.

If youre talking about appearance i.e blonde hair, blue/green eyes and light skin , i can tell you my cousin is 'white' and hes fully libyan
Original post by Yasmin-9970
If youre talking about appearance i.e blonde hair, blue/green eyes and light skin , i can tell you my cousin is 'white' and hes fully libyan

really? full libyan and he's white? I find that hard to believe...
Original post by Emil Cioran

Was waiting for a response like this. Bet you'd say I was racist if I didn't think a Nigerian born in England was English and black. Multicult leftist logic/10.

Um. no....I'd argue they're nigerian...
really? full libyan and he's white? I find that hard to believe...

Sarcasm or?

You wouldn't question a fully English person being black would you?

Quick Reply

Latest