The Student Room Group

Your first kiss/fumble?

Hey all I went to a party last night and had the most awkward and humiliatig experience imaginable, any funny first fumble/kiss stories to make me feel better/less mortified?!

Scroll to see replies

What happened?
Got a few extremely humiliating times under my belt (generally not just kissing - only once in that instance). I'm sure it can't be that bad.
First fumble experience was rather fun tbh! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Still waiting for it. :daydreaming:
Reply 3
Original post by hellodave5
What happened?
Got a few extremely humiliating times under my belt (generally not just kissing - only once in that instance). I'm sure it can't be that bad.
First fumble experience was rather fun tbh! :biggrin:

Well we were a few hours into a house party and my two friends suggested that me and another friend make out, so we went outside but my friend was sloppy drunk and was 3rd wheeling for about 15 minutes. And to cut the story short the influence of whatever someone had been pouring me to drink plus the terrible lighting...I ended up missing his face twice and when the casual bum groping began I literally said 'wow you're touching my bum'
Still waiting for it!
Reply 5
Original post by AlphaNick
at a drink up with practically half my school, a girl who i think likes me sat down with me and started asking questions and i suppose it just happened but it was like a minute long and not sloppy so that was good, not humiliating at all

Wow that makes me feel way better
I was 16/17 and I decided to make the first move. He grabbed my hair and struck out his tongue preceding to choke me with it. I pulled back and a pool of saliva was dribbling out of his mouth, he wiped it away and said to me, "that was so perfect". I was like :lolwut:. He then tried to kiss me again and I just dove backwards so he couldn't get me. Don't worry about it OP, usually the first kiss is terrible anyways and practice makes perfect after all :wink:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
so am i the only one with a first kiss that wasnt a humiliating disaster? :s

Yeah, how boring! It's far more memorable and nostalgic when it's awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
at a drink up with practically half my school, a girl who i think likes me sat down with me and started asking questions and i suppose it just happened but it was like a minute long and not sloppy so that was good, not humiliating at all

Regret it much?
When was this btw?
so am i the only one with a first kiss that wasnt a humiliating disaster? :s

Yes! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dragonita
Well we were a few hours into a house party and my two friends suggested that me and another friend make out, so we went outside but my friend was sloppy drunk and was 3rd wheeling for about 15 minutes. And to cut the story short the influence of whatever someone had been pouring me to drink plus the terrible lighting...I ended up missing his face twice and when the casual bum groping began I literally said 'wow you're touching my bum'

:biggrin:hahaha made my morning man
lol no i regret nothing at all, when was it? 4 weeks ago this evening

Good that you didn't tbh. Tbh I don't entirely regret mine. Just seemed interesting if a little sloppy :tongue: Was two days ago :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldn't breath during my first kiss

Posted from TSR Mobile
This guy basically kissed my teeth and tried to French me like mad, pretty gross.. and then he said *I* was a bad kisser:frown::frown::frown: #rude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
I couldn't breath during my first kiss

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOL perfect description

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't ready and I was standing there like a lemon when he proceeded to put his tongue in my mouth. It was so unexpected and a little slobbery so I tried to avoid it after that :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by luckylaurax
I was 16/17 and I decided to make the first move. He grabbed my hair and struck out his tongue preceding to choke me with it. I pulled back and a pool of saliva was dribbling out of his mouth, he wiped it away and said to me, "that was so perfect". I was like :lolwut:. He then tried to kiss me again and I just dove backwards so he couldn't get me. Don't worry about it OP, usually the first kiss is terrible anyways and practice makes perfect after all :wink:.

I can empathise with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
She elbowed me in the face and then I bit her tongue and drew blood. Sexy I know...
My first kiss was with my ex at the age of 14! We were on a family holiday( carribean cruise ship to the Dominican republic) it was so damn good!
It wasn't too bad tbh, it was more like a peck than a kiss...:

Quick Reply

Latest