The Student Room Group

what is the average age of first kiss and losing virginity

for guys
Honestly? There isn't.

Statistics exist, obviously - a quick Google search says 15 for first kiss, and virginity is 17.

To me, I wish I didn't do things as young. 13 was my first kiss and I had sex for the first time at 15. Hindsight is a beautiful thing, and I wish I waited for someone better.

Please do not define yourself by these things. When it feels right, it feels right!
Reply 2
Original post by MollyYvonne
Honestly? There isn't.

Statistics exist, obviously - a quick Google search says 15 for first kiss, and virginity is 17.

To me, I wish I didn't do things as young. 13 was my first kiss and I had sex for the first time at 15. Hindsight is a beautiful thing, and I wish I waited for someone better.

Please do not define yourself by these things. When it feels right, it feels right!

it feels right now for me to at least kiss but no girl has evwr been interested in me ...
Can I ask, how old are you?

I'm 21 and pretty much only just found the right guy. Your first kiss should be fun (consensual, of course) and with a person you really like. I thought there would never be a person for me, and here we are!

I strongly advice that you focus on you right now - your own mental health, self care and self esteem
Reply 4
Can I ask, how old are you?

I'm 21 and pretty much only just found the right guy. Your first kiss should be fun (consensual, of course) and with a person you really like. I thought there would never be a person for me, and here we are!

I strongly advice that you focus on you right now - your own mental health, self care and self esteem

im 17, there are a couple girls i like who unfortunately i dont think ill ever be able to get with
Hmmm

Having feelings such a normal experience, at any age really.

Have you tried talking to any of them? I can promise you now, there is no rush :smile:
Reply 6
Hmmm

Having feelings such a normal experience, at any age really.

Have you tried talking to any of them? I can promise you now, there is no rush :smile:

i asked one of them if they wanted to hang out but she said no, the other one i see everyday at college. ive liked her since i started in y12 but I still havent been able to ask her out
Basically if you haven't lost your virginity by 6 years old, what are you even doing with your life?

But seriously, it's nothing to stress about.
Original post by bbcenjoyer
i asked one of them if they wanted to hang out but she said no, the other one i see everyday at college. ive liked her since i started in y12 but I still havent been able to ask her out

Hello po

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending