The Student Room Group

how come eastern european women are so stunning?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesManc
Some are, some aren't.

Eastern Europe is a **** hole.

That's a very ignorant thing to say.
Original post by beepbeeprichie
But...I'd smash some pussy, right?

Sure you would, if you're a zoophile.
Original post by namename
So, you picked up a couple of actresses and think that ALL Russian women are like this? These are the exceptions that prove the rule. Don't forget bad hygiene too.

Ok a large majority have these traits. And I don't know if it means anything but the first girl - goldeneye natalya is polish. Yes there are bad personality traits too quite a few slavs can be xenophobic.
Original post by holmes221
Ok a large majority have these traits. And I don't know if it means anything but the first girl - goldeneye natalya is polish. Yes there are bad personality traits too quite a few slavs can be xenophobic.
How did you check that majority?
Original post by namename
How did you check that majority?

Travelling to said countries and slav girls I've met / dated.
Original post by holmes221
Travelling to said countries and slav girls I've met / dated.

You met and dated only stunning girls, and there were so many, you can judge on majority.
it's amazing how attractive most of them are

is this just genetics?

Well this is a big generalization, but if we're going down this road then I guess it's because most of them stay in shape.

And then I suppose you like the features that they have like facial, hair, height, eyes you know.

I find myself more attracted to hispanic and east asian women.
Original post by chap95
And you think so because...?

Your sample size is minute, you're biased since you're from Poland, and you even claim to know what women want!

Your arrogance knows no bounds.
All thing considered, they are most certainly more attractive then English women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by President Putin
That's a very ignorant thing to say.

The irony (in reference to another thread that we argued on)

Also, quite a lot of British girls are attractive??
Well when I met one she was mental, but it was the good kinda mental

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
This thread gives me mixed emotions. As an Eastern European myself (living in UK) I guess everyone is categorizing us for example "they are slim" I'm far from slim, in fact I'm above average in UK weight/clothing sizes. And I'm far from attractive or intelligent; I must be an exception! XD
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by McMicheal
Well this is a big generalization, but if we're going down this road then I guess it's because most of them stay in shape.

And then I suppose you like the features that they have like facial, hair, height, eyes you know.

I find myself more attracted to hispanic and east asian women.

This.I saw a Polish girl who was quite attractive (She was like 30!!) And then some White English peoplecan be quite attractive as well

Personally, I find myself more attracted to Western South Asians. There is a difference, in terms of culture/liberal-ness/skin tone as well (generally speaking)
Original post by de_monies
The irony (in reference to another thread that we argued on)

Also, quite a lot of British girls are attractive??

No idea what you're talking about.
Russian women.
Original post by the bear
they smear mould over themselves

I don't want to lol at this joke because it's terrible. I just want others to know that I got it.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I don't want to lol at this joke because it's terrible. I just want others to know that I got it.

i didn't get it

pls explain
i didn't get it

pls explain

Moldova

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viva Emptiness

you are game for a slav

Quick Reply

Latest