The Student Room Group

Is their relationship fake?

So I get to meet this couple at dinner party which me and fiance attended. For some reason the guy was kissing his gf whever he went out to smoke and he seems to kiss her a lot in front of us, touchy feeling with each other and then hinting to the group that they have lots of sex as in a joke way but it seems to be true. Then when she mentioned she has back pain he said he would give her a massage that night and kind of flirted with her etc. Mind due there 4 other people apart from them including me and partner. I have a feeling that they are maybe trying to show off they have got a great relationship better than anyone. They also at some point went to the balcony to smoke together and I could him hugging and touching her where everyone can see them. They was also a joke going on how the race of the woman is hot, she is eastern european. Then her bf said to my partner thst he should try eastern european women too to which I replied he doesn't have to as he's got me. The whole energy seems fake to me and wanted to know what you guys think.
Reply 1
it's probably just their vibe. Some couples are overly expressive. It wouldn't be fair to assume that the relationship is fake based on that
Hard to care tbh, why does it matter?
The comment her boyfriend made to your boyfriend 💀💀
Reply 4
What will they gain from faking their relationship? It must take effort to have to fake things.
Reply 5
Just sounds like he's really into her...
A horn dog too. New relationship maybe?
Reply 6
Original post by xox416
Just sounds like he's really into her...
A horn dog too. New relationship maybe?

Yes they have been dating for 4 months.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Yes they have been dating for 4 months.

Honey moon phase.
Reply 8
Sounds like you are jealous
Reply 9
he just sounds really cringey tbh
Doesn't sound fake at all. Some people just find their partner irresistible, especially when there is good energy in the room and alcohol available. I know I sure do.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending