The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chocolate_Lover
oh jack daniels i get ya lol

what are you talking about! that american scum isn't even worth of being mentioned in the same breath as proper scottish whisky.
My friend's friend is referred to as ''Katie right-off'' coz she's such a lightweight. They were all on a night out walking along the pavement when Katie in a drunken stupor, started jumping up and down heavily on a road drain. They ignored her and carried on walking when they realised it had gone quiet -that's when they noticed she was missing. On taking the route back they began to hear these muffled cries of ''Help, down here, down here!'' That's when they noticed this massive hole in the ground. They looked in and saw Katie lying at the bottom (which wasn't too deep) giggling uncontrallably and waving her arms and legs around like a maniac. They tried to get her out but couldn't because she couldn't stop laughing. They called the ambulance who managed to get her out (still ridiculously drunk mind) and that was their night-spent in A&E. It turned out Katie had broken her collarbone. Since then she has a major phobia of drains lol and of alcohol too I bet :biggrin:
Reply 42
Lol sorry, half a bottle of Teacher's :rolleyes: :tongue:
iiikewldude
yeah i know it was bloody stupid. I home i'm not coming across like i'm bragging about how much i had to drink. I genuinly regret it.

Choclate lover let me be a lesson for you. Don't drink quickly so u can judge how drunk you are. Getting to the point where your tipsy is much more fun than being wasted anyway. Plus your a girl if your out of your face anything could end up happening to you.

True.

When we were on a trip my mate had a vodka drinking contest with a teacher. They drunk loads - I can't remember how much because I was disgracefully whazzed myself. By the end of it my mate was completely off his head and my teacher (being a big man) was still sober!
Reply 44
I once drank from 12 midday till 4am the next day - drinking quickly does make you ill but if you drink steadily for 16 hours you don't realise quite how drunk you actually are. I'm looking forward to doing it again, but will definitely get a hat this time and will once again make sure my friends don't want to get a pedalo (what a stupid idea...)
hornblower
True.

When we were on a trip my mate had a vodka drinking contest with a teacher. They drunk loads - I can't remember how much because I was disgracefully whazzed myself. By the end of it my mate was completely off his head and my teacher (being a big man) was still sober!

Some of the teachers at my school are actually really fucking cool. Our year head arranges tons of social stuff with us and gets pissed. He's the old hippy stoner type who plays in a band with a digeredoo.

Once i was a bit tipsy and i went up to him and asked him if he wanted to get high. He politley refused though.

The next day i was shitting myself thinking i'd get in so much trouble but he didn't even seem to care/remember. I can imagine alot of teachers suspending me for that kind of thing.
blissy
I once drank from 12 midday till 4am the next day - drinking quickly does make you ill but if you drink steadily for 16 hours you don't realise quite how drunk you actually are. I'm looking forward to doing it again, but will definitely get a hat this time and will once again make sure my friends don't want to get a pedalo (what a stupid idea...)

yeah being drunk all day is good fun if i remember correctly. Right now my head won't let me put the phrases fun and alcohol together. It will probably be a good week before i get back to my old self.
Reply 47
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
she's such a lightweight. D

thats such a stupid phrase- "lightweight". as if drinking is some kind of contest and you're judged how cool you are by how much you can take. stupidly excessive drinking is no cooler than smoking.
Reply 48
iiikewldude
yeah being drunk all day is good fun if i remember correctly. Right now my head won't let me put the phrases fun and alcohol together. It will probably be a good week before i get back to my old self.

bless! It was more of a "let's all drown our sorrows" though. I felt a bit odd as the only girl for most of the time. Fun getting drunk with boys because you never seem to spend any money...!
Reply 49
The most ive drunk before was on my 18th. I had 4 mates over my place before we met everyone else in town and between the four of us we drank a litre of vodka, a bottle of champagne and 4 cans of lager, when we got into town i had 2 vodka redbulls, then my mates bought be 4 double shots :rolleyes: I mananged to drink another vodka redbull before the shots kicked in. When they did I could stand.... it wasn't good. Since then i haven't had a vodka redbull..
Reply 50
redbull smells like cow pats anyway.
Reply 51
blissy

wow, :biggrin:

we did 11am to 12 midnight before. That was a good night
Reply 52
blissy
redbull smells like cow pats anyway.

i really dont like it now. Its too sweet
Reply 53
It's like that caffinated alcopops thing you get, just a horrible version of red square.
blissy

I did an all-night poker/drinking session round my mates. We were drinking solidly at a moderate pace from early in the eveining until breakfast. We had never drunk so much in our lives. The kitchen bin was overflowing with bottles/tins!

I did not sleep at all the next day. I was off on a school trip and the first night we had a heavy drinking session with the teachers (this was when my mate had the vodka drinkig competition). I did not sleep for well over 40 hours. To make things worse, we drunk heavily the next night as well. I did stupid things while we were there.
Reply 55
mik1a
It's like that caffinated alcopops thing you get, just a horrible version of red square.

Yeah my club sells for them for £1, vodka redbull only its not redbull its cheap crap. I had 6 in a row last night. No wonder I was on UKL until 3:45am!!
hihihihi
thats such a stupid phrase- "lightweight". as if drinking is some kind of contest and you're judged how cool you are by how much you can take. stupidly excessive drinking is no cooler than smoking.

yeah i'm a reformed it's cool to be able to drink tons person. My mate who was passed out in his own vomit on the floor isn't going to be made fun of by me this time. Even though i did drink alot more than him but wasn't nearly as bad - it's nothing to be proud of, just costs you more money.
Reply 57
hornblower
I did an all-night poker/drinking session round my mates. We were drinking solidly at a moderate pace from early in the eveining until breakfast. We had never drunk so much in our lives. The kitchen bin was overflowing with bottles/tins!

I did not sleep at all the next day. I was off on a school trip and the first night we had a heavy drinking session with the teachers (this was when my mate had the vodka drinkig competition). I did not sleep for well over 40 hours. To make things worse, we drunk heavily the next night as well. I did stupid things while we were there.

you just reminded me I've got a school trip next year, though I doubt I'll be drinking with the people that'll be going... although...
Reply 58
It's annoying because it's more expensive. I'd much rather be a lightweight, it's a lot cheaper.
hihihihi

What makes you think that by using the term ''lightweight'' as an observation, I was passing judgement on her because of it?

And indeed I concur with your sentiments, excessive drinking is not something to boast about.

Latest

Trending

Trending