The Student Room Group

Babies appreciation thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aku-gila
It's fine, we're just kidding around :dance: don't card me

Alright dude don't slap me in the face with a frying pan you need to mellow out, and so do I, we both need to mellow out with the dank and netflix with a few chicks that sound good good dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slg60
46. but the point was that there isnt a creature with 49 i think it goes 48 50 :P

What about dinosaur???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheDaylighter
Because babies are cute, even "ugly" ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, they're cuter than ugly adults :smile:
Original post by Yeah dude
Alright dude don't slap me in the face with a frying pan you need to mellow out, and so do I, we both need to mellow out with the dank and netflix with a few chicks that sound good good dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good good
Reply 84
Did you think the heart was concerned with 'feelings'? If so, I've got news for you...

obvs not... But everyone knew what he meant and you had to say that cause you couldn't think of anything else to say but wanted to keep arguing :/
Original post by slg60
yeah acid..
poor louieee :'(

your sympathy gives me the tingles

Yeah, I'm definitely judging you. It's hard not to.

judge me all you like fam I'm not flawless (I woke up like this) but I'm a little sad about you judging babies though

It's fine, we're just kidding around :dance: don't card me

ohh okay we're just kidding
#comedian of the year
Reply 86
Original post by Yeah dude
What about dinosaur???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a clue we don't learn about that at AS :wink:
Original post by slg60
obvs not... But everyone knew what he meant and you had to say that cause you couldn't think of anything else to say but wanted to keep arguing :/

It's a stupid, overused cliché so I pointed it out. The rest is just in your head
Did you think the heart was concerned with 'feelings'? If so, I've got news for you...

did you really think it was the eyes rather than the brain that judges people though
Original post by louieee
your sympathy gives me the tingles

judge me all you like fam I'm not flawless (I woke up like this) but I'm a little sad about you judging babies though

ohh okay we're just kidding
#comedian of the year

Did you just quote Beyonce? :s-smilie:

You shouldn't be sad about me judging babies because I wasn't, in fact, judging babies.
Reply 90
*Aku is stupid and has no argument.

I could not agree more! :biggrin:
It's a stupid, overused cliché so I pointed it out. The rest is just in your head

it was completely relevant and despite it being a cliché it actually pointed out the flaw in the **** you said previous to it so suck a megaladon's dong and insult babies or I know **** on a puppy instead
Original post by louieee
did you really think it was the eyes rather than the brain that judges people though

Nope, since I wasn't judging them. Eyes are primarily responsible for visual perception though.
Did you just quote Beyonce? :s-smilie:

You shouldn't be sad about me judging babies because I wasn't, in fact, judging babies.

driver roll up the partition please, I don't want you to hear the **** abu's spewing to me

25 minutes to take a shower,

aku-gila thinks he's hard but he ain't got that power
of love

because he eats babies
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by slg60
I could not agree more! :biggrin:

Don't be embarrassed that you didn't know. Read more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by Aph
I hate babies:frown:

Noooooooo
Whyyyy??? :frown:
Original post by louieee
it was completely relevant and despite it being a cliché it actually pointed out the flaw in the **** you said previous to it so suck a megaladon's dong and insult babies or I know **** on a puppy instead

Original post by louieee
driver roll up the partition please, I don't you to here the **** abu's spewing to me

25 minutes to take a shower,

aku-gila thinks he's hard but he ain't got that power
of love

because he eats babies

Oh God.
Reply 97
Original post by Fatimah21
Noooooooo
Whyyyy??? :frown:

They are just annoying and have no self control.
Nope, since I wasn't judging them. Eyes are primarily responsible for visual perception though.

I said don't judge babies and then you replied "I have eyes so I'll use them" suggesting that you use your eyes to determine how attractive a baby is and also you went along with the fact that you are judging them what are you even saying the brain is used to judge, if the eyes can judge then the heart can emphasise you owed me that metaphor by saying something as ridiculous as you did, only mine was well know spam
Reply 99
Don't be embarrassed that you didn't know. Read more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart

You're welcome :smile:

ah the witty fool strikes again

Quick Reply

Latest