The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
amazingtrade
hehe I know, it was supposed to be a compliment. I don't mind people being romantic although I always pretend to be the exact opposite. "what would you buy your g/f for her birthday" my answer would be "I gave her my old computer monitor"

lol, the my bf's best mate is the funniest for suggestions. for valentine's day he suggested a mars bar. for my birthday he suggested a fish tank, that way you have birthdays, christmas's and any other occasion sorted forever cos you just buy them another fish (his parents incidently own an aquarium shop)

lou xxx
lou p
lol, the my bf's best mate is the funniest for suggestions. for valentine's day he suggested a mars bar. for my birthday he suggested a fish tank, that way you have birthdays, christmas's and any other occasion sorted forever cos you just buy them another fish (his parents incidently own an aquarium shop)

lou xxx

Hehe a guy bought me a Mars bar and a Kinder Suprise for my b-day once. I thought it was quite funny.
Sometimes I get all embarrassed when people talk about romance etc but most of the time I'll openly sing if I'm happy or rave non-stop about someone I like-maybe that's why my mates have stopped asking me on night's out lol

Latest

Trending

Trending